There's not really any reason they can't develop a football reputation there.

No, there isn't. Cinci has strung together some impressive seasons recently under Dantonio and Kelly and they play in a conference that lacks a true juggernaut program (depending on how long WVU stays down), so they are in a great position going forward.

But I just have a hard time believing that if a big-name program came calling, the coach wouldn't jump. Dantonio did it when Sparty had an opening--partially proving that he's a glutton for punishment :lol, but also that the allure of playing in a bigger-name conference is hard to turn down.

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dantonio did it when Sparty had an opening

This is all part of the Sweater Vest's plan to spread his minions all across the upper Midwest to torment the Champions of the West. But RichRod will turn it around sooner rather than later and the Victors Valiant shall have the last laugh.

I think Petrino can and will win at Arkansas if he stays put for 4-5 years, I think he will do really well with Ryan Mallet, Petrino is obviously recruiting well landing guys like Darius Winston, Knile Davis, Neal Barlow, Colby Berna, etc etc and he is locking up the state of Arkansas which is key, only big name recruit they have lost is Derek Johsnon

Don't forget about Broderick Green transferring from USC.

This is all part of the Sweater Vest's plan to spread his minions all across the upper Midwest to torment the Champions of the West. But RichRod will turn it around sooner rather than later and the Victors Valiant shall have the last laugh.

If Rod doesn't work out for you, take our offensive coordinator. Please.

Pryor would be a prefect fit in Richer Rod's offense, I was shocked he went to Ohio State

You're not alone. I couldn't for the life of me figure out why a guy with this sort of athleticism would come to a program so thoroughly committed to under-utilizing its offensive talent. (I say that with love, of course) But, really, mostly its just awesome that Michigan wanted/needed him so badly and he turned them down. That, by itselt, is enough to make him my favorite Buckeye of the last 5 years. :cheers

The story is that Pryor was so disappointed in not getting to keep a picture of Charlie Weis's Superbowl rings, that the rest of his decision making process was clouded by his bouts of depression and rage, and his final choice really had no logic behind it.

Pryor would be a prefect fit in Richer Rod's offense, I was shocked he went to Ohio State

I'm sure he (his family) couldn't say no to the money - er - education.

Picks for the big game tomorrow?

I say Florida.. But it's going to be close.. I predict high scoring, and the winner gets it by a field goal.

If it is high scoring, I think FL will run away with it. AL has a great defense and their best chance is to keep the score low.

Picks for the big game tomorrow?

I say Florida.. But it's going to be close.. I predict high scoring, and the winner gets it by a field goal.

Florida. Last weekend I decided to become a Florida fan and my best friend is now a Wolfpack fan.