• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will say Florida by double digits and OU closer than the experts think, its going to be cold as butt in KC tomorrow night and OU will run the ball more then they have the last few weeks I think, plus Mizzou is going to do everything they can to keep Bradford and OU's offense off the field, this game reminds me a lot of the Big 12 title game in 2003 when OU played K State and OU was favored by like 9327 points and KSU kicked their asses up and down the field at Arrowhead, this Missouri team is very similar to that K State team, Missouri has really underachieved this year and is probably better than their 9-3 record, but I will still say OU 42 Mizzou 32

Every now and then I watch this Quentin Coryatt hit and dream of the glory days of the wrecking crew

Quentin Coryatt

Every now and then I watch this Quentin Coryatt hit and dream of the glory days of the wrecking crew

Quentin Coryatt

I remember that hit, A&M had some great defenses back then

Bill Byrne was our AD here at Nebraska for a long time, he is a pretty good AD, he got A&M Rob Childress who is a great baseball coach and Turgeon who is a good basketball coach but I dont know WTF was Byrne thinking by hiring Sherman......He could be your Bill Callahan and run your program into the ground completely

I remember that hit, A&M had some great defenses back then

Bill Byrne was our AD here at Nebraska for a long time, he is a pretty good AD, he got A&M Rob Childress who is a great baseball coach and Turgeon who is a good basketball coach but I dont know WTF was Byrne thinking by hiring Sherman......He could be your Bill Callahan and run your program into the ground completely

Too late...Franchione already did that.

nah, cmon you guys are in Texas and you are breathing, the right coach comes in there and in 3 years you can contend for the Big 12 year in and year out

When you fire Sherman in two years go get Turner Gill

Turner should get a BCS level job this year, last year I was really hoping WVU would give him a look after Rodriguez left. He just won a conference title at freaking Buffalo, he tutored all of the great quarterbacks at Nebraska in the nineties, he's an excellent prospect.

If Missouri had any semblance of a defense, I'd think they'd have a shot at an upset, but they don't so I think the game will be a lot like the OU/Okla. St game was last week, back and forth in the first three quarters, Bradford pulls Oklahoma away in the fourth.

Bama is way too big an underdog for an undefeated team in the SEC, I have a feeling they pull this one out by a touchdown and stop Tebow just short of a comeback.

Then ideally Oklahoma would beat Bama and or Florida in the Championship game, and Texas blows out Utah in the Fiesta, and we get yet another BCS Disaster.

--Mike

Florida vs. Oklahoma

Texas vs. Ohio State

USC vs Penn State

Alabama vs. Utah

Virginia Tech vs. Cincinnati

there are some good match ups in there.

If Texas beats up on Ohio State and Oklahoma barely wins, i could see the AP giving Texas their Number 1 spot, to be nice.

Only if Alabama overlooks them. I imagine Saban will have them prepared. I'd much rather have them play Ohio State, though.

Don't underestimate Utah's defense. It's pretty stout and the numbers were put up a similarly rated schedule.

Yeah, Alabama played absolutely nobody this year. Their numbers are inflated.

2qm0txt.jpg

thats kind of awesome.

Actually, it kind of exemplifies OU and how even as they head to their fourth national title game in 9 years, they still can't get Texas off of its mind.

It's interesting that in the 10-year history of the BCS, Nos. 1 and 2 have each won five games. But, the #2 ranked team has won 5 of the last 6. And the SEC is 4-0.