• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh?

They destroyed the dream.

Really not much of a dream. The Marlins are really not that good, half their games were against the Nat's. Their are the classic paper tiger team if I ever saw one. They will be lucky to come in 3rd in the division.

Really not much of a dream. The Marlins are really not that good, half their games were against the Nat's. Their are the classic paper tiger team if I ever saw one. They will be lucky to come in 3rd in the division.

"The dream" is a joke. Calm down.

Sweeping the Braves in Atlanta and taking two of three from THEBESTTEAMEVER isn't worth anything? How much do you know about this team?

I don't think they are the best team in the NL East, but they absolutely could be. They have the pitching and hitting to do it, and their defense is extremely underrated. I think they are going to be like the Rays of last year, and I don't think it's a total homer prediction. They should be a high 80's win team and with a little luck can win the division. The Rays got a little luck last year and made the playoffs too.

Why are the Phillies or Mets that much better? The Marlins are 11-2 while getting nothing out of their 5th starter, Hanley Ramirez, or Cameron Maybin. They can keep being a very good team if some things go right.

Florida took two of three from the 1927 Yankees?

Would it REALLY have been so awful to have given Derek Lowe that extra year?

So your entire post was sarcastic.

no, I think yours was, but that is neither hear nor there.

but the conversation is entirely pointless.

Marins dropped two in a row to the Pirates, who look surprisingly good.

I am not a fan of Neil Cotts.

Hated him with the White Sox, and I hate him with the Cubs.

He was born in Tweedy's hometown, not that that makes him suck any less.

well not so much has the lefty out of the pen but, I would bet he will be in the pen sooner then later.

man I just noticed the cubs bull pen an Cotts is the only lefty in there. That ain't good.

He has been terrible this year. I would bet if he continues to struggle we will see Jeff Samardzija in his role.

They've got Samardzija starting, they're not going to break him from the AAA rotation to make a middle reliever out of him this early. But thus far Cotts sucks.

Guest Jules
well not so much has the lefty out of the pen but, I would bet he will be in the pen sooner then later.

man I just noticed the cubs bull pen an Cotts is the only lefty in there. That ain't good.

That's the whole point. They have no choice at this time.

They've got Samardzija starting, they're not going to break him from the AAA rotation to make a middle reliever out of him this early.

Actually, they might do just that.