• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Los Lobos were very enjoyable.  I wish I was a little more familiar with their catalog as I only recognized maybe 5 songs. Still they were tight and put on a great show.

I've seen Lobos many times throughout their career.  They never disappoint.  One of my favorite bands.  Always amazes me that a band that good with a song catalog that strong has really never been able to break out of the bar/club circuit.  But I guess to my benefit, as I get to see them in small venues with a bunch of real fans. 

Wilco, near my adopted hometown.

I should edit my post, also my adopted hometown.

It's about time after all that driving .. But hell I would do it again..

Hell yes.  That was a very easy roadtrip to Portland.  Less than 2 hours from downtown Boston, stayed overnight, and an easy drive back.  And it was a great show.  Definitely do it again.

Per a facebook post: "doors at 6:45, William Tyler 7:30-8:15 and Wilco 8:30-10:30"

edit: Orpheum also confirmed on twitter. See you tonight!

Except I'm pretty sure Wilco will play longer than a 2 hour set.  I figure Wilco goes to 11:00, a 2.5 hour show. That's how the tour's been going.

getting psyched, boys and girls... fingers crossed for my long-shot requests to pop up (shake it off for tonight, acuff-rose for tomorrow), but i'm just thrilled that it's finally here- feels like solid sound was a long time ago. we'll be orchestra row N (left center) and i'll have my bernie shirt on tonight. my name's isaac- say hi if you see me. have a great show, everybody...