One of my favorite bands. I've probably seen them 20+ times over the years, and they've only gotten better. I'm looking forward to their "hometown" show in Boston come January.

Nice I first saw them by accident in 1995 their third show ever as Guster they played at my camp lol. I have seen them probably 35 times or so in 20 years. I have been privileged to hang with the band a few times and they're super friendly and fun

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lake Street Dive. I don't know a lot of their material but it's at a tiny place in Cambridge and I need to see some live music!

Damn, I didn't know they were playing. Never seen them, but I saw Rachel Price at Lockn' with Jack and Jorma in the Airplane set. An amazing voice, really incredible singer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

is at Passim or Lizard Lounge?

I saw the first of their two shows at Passim. I believe that they play Friday at Lizard Lounge.

I was really impressed with them, and am happy to have caught this intimate performance. Man, what a tight band! I know that Rachel Price gets most of the attention because she has a beautiful voice (and isn't so bad to look at!), but Bridget Kearney killed it on the stand up bass. Certainly the best bass player that I've seen since seeing Edgar Meyer last winter. 

As much as I hate House of Blues, I'm thinking of getting tickets to see their upcoming show there. They played the majority of their upcoming album, Side Pony, which they will be supporting on that tour, and it's really great. 

Also, they played this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqEiWN44L3M

My wife and I are very excited about Brian Wilson with Al Jardine and Blondie Chaplin tonight. I got us seats in the last row of Orchestra so we can dance without upsetting old people behind us.

My Wife & I really enjoyed that show when it hit Boston this past summer. Especially liked Brian W. " this is the best song I ever wrote" prior to God Only Knows" also memorable was Blondie who recorded and made a 70s hit entitled Sail on Sailor. Hope you folks had fun.

5th circle of hell, right there.

Actually it was a terrific acoustic set that included their song " Don't Tear us Apart" Dedicated to those who died due to the recent senseless violence abroad. It was a very good evening from our local band.

Actually it was a terrific acoustic set that included their song " Don't Tear us Apart" Dedicated to those who died due to the recent senseless violence abroad. It was a very good evening from our local band.

hey, just because i live near boston doesn't make them 'my band'

if it does, i'll have consider relocation.

Dave Rawlings Machine in Richmond, VA at The National tonight.

dang- i bet you are in for a sweet show! have fun!

It was one of the best shows I've seen in a long time--everyone in that band is so talented and the crowd was with them all the way.

Well, except for the guy immediately to my right. I got there about an hour early and ended up right on the rail, dead center, without even trying. There was no opening act so the band came on just a few minutes after 8:00. During the second song this guy pulls out his cell phone and starts having a leisurely conversation with someone, at a very audible volume--right in front of the band! I tried to ignore it as long as I could but finally asked him if he would mind keeping it down? He proceeded to loudly tell whoever he was talking to about the uptight old bitch next to him, and he elbowed me throughout the next few songs. Sheesh. If I had been a dude we would have ended up in a fistfight! As it was, being the ladylike person I am, I just tried to block him out and ignore the insults. He and his bro friends finally left about halfway through. Some people!