• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buddy of mine works for the city theaters/convention center in production and worked this in Denver last weekend (3-D show, whatever that means). Life-sized robots of the band members, etc.

It's like taking a history class I guess....belt notch.  Yeah it says 3D...I think they have a video behind them.

I mean, I loved Planet Rock as a high schooler and it all came from them....Also I remember Numbers.

What's Kansas City Choir Boy?

Forget it, I used this cool tool called "google" to look it up. Looks like a good show.

Yeah, "google", I've heard some folks refer to that!

It was an interesting 60 minute musical performance piece.  Not sure we "got" the story line, but we listened to the music, and was cool the way the performers and musicians and dancers were dispersed in and among the audience, which was seated all around the performance floor in a very small venue.  Cool lighting effects.  And, we got there early so we were able to grab 2 seats on one of the floor aisles, so there were many times I would only have been closer to Courtney if I had thrown my arms around her and hugged her.  

It was an interesting 60 minute musical performance piece.  Not sure we "got" the story line, but we listened to the music, and was cool the way the performers and musicians and dancers were dispersed in and among the audience, which was seated all around the performance floor in a very small venue.  Cool lighting effects.  And, we got there early so we were able to grab 2 seats on one of the floor aisles, so there were many times I would only have been closer to Courtney if I had thrown my arms around her and hugged her.  

Ew.

Well, I didn't say I wanted to!