• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a concert, but saw the opening night for Waitress at The American Repertory theatre last night. Truth be told, I was begrudgingly tagging along with a group who are really into musicals, but I had a great time. If you're in the Boston area, I'd check this out before it hits Broadway in the Spring. 

Let me know how they are..I am seeing them next weekend.

Counting Crows were hit and miss for me. We were well back from the stage, so that may have accounted for some of the miss. We did get a good set list, including an excellent "You Ain't Going Nowhere". I'd love to hear your take after next weekend's show.

Counting Crows were hit and miss for me. We were well back from the stage, so that may have accounted for some of the miss. We did get a good set list, including an excellent "You Ain't Going Nowhere". I'd love to hear your take after next weekend's show.

Ah I'll be back far too got a free lawn ticket at a pavilion I'll let you know though thanks for the review.

Didn't have a chance to post because at 3:30 I was offered free ticket and backstage pass (Club Rami) to Foo Fighers @ Wrigley. It was an amazing rock n' roll experience to be on the stage for the show. Also nice to get free drinks provided by the Foos.

Didn't have a chance to post because at 3:30 I was offered free ticket and backstage pass (Club Rami) to Foo Fighers @ Wrigley. It was an amazing rock n' roll experience to be on the stage for the show. Also nice to get free drinks provided by the Foos.

That's pretty neat!

Wow, you must be living right! Didn't you also get one of the golden tickets for Solid Sound in 2013? What's your secret, fella?

Wow, you must be living right! Didn't you also get one of the golden tickets for Solid Sound in 2013? What's your secret, fella?

Yes indeed. Got lucky with the golden ticket for sure. My musician friend is buddies with Rami Jaffe. He's usually in LA but was visiting and was able to work some friendship magic. I'm a lucky dude.

• 2 weeks later...

Has to be Sweet Lou, but L7 was intriguing...played pretend we're dead a couple times & now I'm over it

For what it's worth I think you made the right call.

Strike Thursday off the list, they just cancelled the entire day due to severe storm that blew through today. Oh well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I saw that. It sucks but not much the folks putting it on can do.

A pal, last minute, offered to fly me out and hook me with tix on Tuesday night. Have wanted to go to this thing but it's too close into the school year to ditch out for 3-4 school days....