Re Grace Potter last night she did not disappoint. Incredible covers some should pop up on YouTube.

were any of the Wilco guys in the row in front of you??

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes NH guess I'm looking forward to upcoming Wilco show in Maine

Re Grace Potter last night she did not disappoint. Incredible covers some should pop up on YouTube.

New band, not the Nocturnals, right? her husband was the drummer I hear. Saw them open for the Allmans a few years ago at Great Woods, and saw them last year at Lockn' 2014. Thought they were fun both times. She did a stunning tribute to Farmer, Warren's guitar tech who suddenly died shortly before. Got on the B3 and did a solo I Shall Be Released.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maine or NH? Because they were in front of me at the Capitol Theatre show on the WTA tour.

I sat next to you at that show. Grace had a gold lame dress and she sat right in front of me.

New band, not the Nocturnals, right? her husband was the drummer I hear. Saw them open for the Allmans a few years ago at Great Woods, and saw them last year at Lockn' 2014. Thought they were fun both times. She did a stunning tribute to Farmer, Warren's guitar tech who suddenly died shortly before. Got on the B3 and did a solo I Shall Be Released.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I Shall Be Released

3986367a6a49a5958df3b389d49ee982.jpg

Soldiers of Fortune at Max Fish in NYC.

Group featuring members of Chavez, Interpol & some more. My buddy's label Mexican Summer putting out their record, which features a Stephen Malkmus cameo.

My buddy confirmed that Malkmus will be there for any NYC folks that can get to the Lower East Side tonight.

& it's free!!!!

Alejandro Escovedo with Derek Cruz tonight at North Shore Point House Concerts. Last show of the season.

We're lucky to have this great series here, under a big tent in a back yard, capacity around 100.

Nice I'm seeing them Saturday. They don't seem to get any love here but they're one of my favs

I'm not crazy about the last two albums, but the older stuff remains in heavy rotation around the house. My wife and I have seen them 7-8 times over the years, and the live show continues to be pretty great. They were obviously having a blast last night and did a few things they've never done before.  (There used to be quite a few Guster fans around here.)

My wife and I are very excited about Brian Wilson with Al Jardine and Blondie Chaplin tonight. I got us seats in the last row of Orchestra so we can dance without upsetting old people behind us.

I'm not crazy about the last two albums, but the older stuff remains in heavy rotation around the house. My wife and I have seen them 7-8 times over the years, and the live show continues to be pretty great. They were obviously having a blast last night and did a few things they've never done before.  (There used to be quite a few Guster fans around here.)

One of my favorite bands. I've probably seen them 20+ times over the years, and they've only gotten better. I'm looking forward to their "hometown" show in Boston come January.