• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a lovely, intimate show. Obviously, you miss the harmony vocals and the band when it's a solo acoustic show, but he was charming and in good voice, and the man can definitely write a song.

I did catch the video of the new song.. glad you had a good time

Seeing Sloan tonight

Mavis Staples in Cleveland, Mississippi. Nearby is Dockery Farms, where a young Pops Staples worked and learned to play guitar from Charley Patton. Been looking forward to this show for months!

Actually Last Night ARW Anderson Rabin Wakeman at the Wang in Boston.

It was a Triumphant area return to a Boston area stage for Anderson and Wakeman in 12 years. Prog Rock is not everyone's cup of tea. I have to be in the mood for it myself, then I'm deeply appreciative of the musicianship. Last night I was blown away by Wakeman's extrodinary abilities to blend 12 different keyboards so seamlessly and relaxed.Andersons voice still soars he didn't miss a lyric and played the Harp!

Here is some of Roundabout from last night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJJwyjr2RqM

Actually last night, Henry Rollins. Ho. Lee. Shit. The man is a fucking machine. Almost two and a half hours of loud and vigorous narrative without a single pause and not a single sip of water the entire time. You could see the sweat flinging from his body. I have no idea how he is physically able to do that. It was awesome.