• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent. I scored a 5th row seat and Had so much fun. Elvis is in fine form. Pretty much 2.5 hours. I think I saw 30 songs on the set list. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Much appreciated- trying to grab a seat for DC or possibly CT- need me some Elvis!

I know it's not kosher to post AFTER the show, but I completely forgot to mention the incredibly fun show on Sunday night by Frank Turner and the Sleeping Souls. High energy and great vibes that really got the crowd engaged.

I know it's not kosher to post AFTER the show, but I completely forgot to mention the incredibly fun show on Sunday night by Frank Turner and the Sleeping Souls. High energy and great vibes that really got the crowd engaged.

Glad you seen them. I have tickets to the tour Ender here in Boston.

I will also violate the title and post from a Sunday Concert.

Tedeschi Trucks Mohegan Sun Tremendously Diversified Set of Music so well played! Looking forward to the 3 night appearance at The Orpheum next month.

Frank does put on one helluva show! Love him.

Tedeschi Trucks Mohegan Sun Tremendously Diversified Set of Music so well played! Looking forward to the 3 night appearance at The Orpheum next month.

Me too! Except I'm going to JRAD at HOB that Friday. Sorry for the diversion, back to the topic...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk