• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice, happy anniversary! Pretty much the same for me, maybe one year later on 12/30 at the Fleet Center. The show where the PA went out (during Wolfman's I think) and they kept playing along air guitar style). Have a blast.Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Neat .. pretty good sets tonight pic from seat attached

IMG_2249.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

they do that combo tour a lot. always a good time and obviously economical, but how many fans actually like both bands?

I go for cracker. I must say however after seeing this combo 5 times cvb are growing on me so I guess I like them both

they do that combo tour a lot. always a good time and obviously economical, but how many fans actually like both bands?

Dave Lowery's singing and songwriting permeate both bands. I'm guessing it's a pretty major overlap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They've been doing this combo tour for years. The Middle East in Cambridge is a regular stop on this tour. They always come here in the dead of winter, always a freezing cold January night. Unfortunately for me, this year the show's on a Saturday night and my wife has no interest so I will take a pass. I hate to miss them. I like hearing/seeing Camper, but I love Cracker. Pretty much every song. Plus, they have Johnny!  Interesting guy that Lowery. Math genius by day, rock n roll guitar player by night. 

They've been doing this combo tour for years. The Middle East in Cambridge is a regular stop on this tour. They always come here in the dead of winter, always a freezing cold January night. Unfortunately for me, this year the show's on a Saturday night and my wife has no interest so I will take a pass. I hate to miss them. I like hearing/seeing Camper, but I love Cracker. Pretty much every song. Plus, they have Johnny!  Interesting guy that Lowery. Math genius by day, rock n roll guitar player by night. 

I could have written this exact same thing - except I wold say that I love Camper and like Cracker.  

Tommy Stinson's Bash & Pop at Mercury Lounge!  It will be the first show I'm attending this year and I can't wait.  Friday Night is Killing Me is perhaps my favorite post Replacements release from either Tommy or Paul.