• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good times last night seeing the DBTs at the Vic. A few observations: they weren't sold out, the crowd was decidedly middle aged-leaning heavily on males, the sound in the balcony was muddy, my son and his buddy (15 yrs) were the youngest in attendance, I found a new appreciation for Cooley's tunes, due to it being a school night we left early and missed Angels and Fuselages (arg!) but ended up at White Palace Grill for a tasty breakfast. $200 night but worth it.

I just won tickets to see Cate Le Bon & Tim Presley tomorrow night at Lincoln Hall!!!

First time seeing the DBTs, I enjoyed it. Great set list, got to see lots of tunes on my wish list. I've always been kinda ambivalent on Cooley's tunes but done live, there's a lot of energy that mostly doesn't translate for me from their records. Last third of the show they really kicked it into high gear. Of course, that's when we were leaving but I had two 15 yr old boys in tow and it was a school night so its all good.

First time seeing the DBTs, I enjoyed it. Great set list, got to see lots of tunes on my wish list. I've always been kinda ambivalent on Cooley's tunes but done live, there's a lot of energy that mostly doesn't translate for me from their records. Last third of the show they really kicked it into high gear. Of course, that's when we were leaving but I had two 15 yr old boys in tow and it was a school night so its all good.

Thanks for the review, I am looking forward to hearing how the new songs specifically sound live.Good you took your son, mine is taking me. See what you can look forward to in 10 yrs ?

Well that was a freakin Rock Show, for sure

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In complete aggrement especially when they closed with this

I spoke with tour mngr they will be back next year, Would love to see them hit RI in addition to Boston.