• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today (well, yesterday now) my favorite sports team won the World Series. They've given me 40 summers of joy with a good number of heartaches also. But they're my team, they were my first love (along

Hadn't heard this in a while. Honk.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_KlckKFFc0    

Heck yeah the better team won! Braves fan since 1975. And that means I have suffered through many awful seasons. 2021 began as a mediocre season and ended with a championship. Hell of a ride. GO BRAVE

Posted Images

While looking for a dog cage Saturday, I picked up these discs at the 3rd ARC/Goodwill store of the day my wife dragged me to. It was "50% off Everything" day:

Steve Earle: Transcendental Blues

Neil Diamond: Love Songs

Lightnin' Hopkins. Some 4-disc compilation set.

Glen Campbell: Some compilation. It has a picture of his head on the front, like almost every other Glen Campbell album.

Today I'm recovering from shoveling snow for like a million hours yesterday. I kinda feel like someone worked me over with an iron pipe.

• 2 weeks later...

Celebrate the man! I was just reading his 9/12/01 column. He must've been from the future or at least visited it in order to write that column. Viva HST!

Celebrate the man! I was just reading his 9/12/01 column. He must've been from the future or at least visited it in order to write that column. Viva HST!

Yeah, pretty wild how he nailed so many things that are still going on with the war. That said, a lot of those espn/Hey Rube columns were pretty weak....

• 2 weeks later...

Today it doesn't feel like March again.....more like January. Gadzooks, when does this winter end?

Speaking of bbq, I just mixed bbg sauce (open pit) into my broccoli slaw for some kick. Yep, living large.