• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today (well, yesterday now) my favorite sports team won the World Series. They've given me 40 summers of joy with a good number of heartaches also. But they're my team, they were my first love (along

Hadn't heard this in a while. Honk.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_KlckKFFc0    

Heck yeah the better team won! Braves fan since 1975. And that means I have suffered through many awful seasons. 2021 began as a mediocre season and ended with a championship. Hell of a ride. GO BRAVE

Posted Images

My little dog, Bob, still barks the fuck out of our domain. We've even tried some "egg" thing that supposedly emits an annoying oitch (only audible to dogs) when he barks. It worked for about a half hour the first day. Now I think he has just outweighed the benefits of barking to the displeasure of the high pitch.

its been a great day for birds. Saw my first Baltimore Oriole while on our prairie walk at lunch. Beautiful birdsong.

Good eats at the Rick Bayless place. Otherwise O'Hare sucks.

at least on the way back, i found a workaround to get free WiFi.

didn't have time for Bayless Frontera food, and got shitty Chinese food instead.

My little dog, Bob, still barks the fuck out of our domain. We've even tried some "egg" thing that supposedly emits an annoying oitch (only audible to dogs) when he barks. It worked for about a half hour the first day. Now I think he has just outweighed the benefits of barking to the displeasure of the high pitch.

what kind of dog is it?

our neighbors have had a series of Shetland Sheepdogs ever since we moved in almost 20 years ago, and i have zero idea how the fuck they put up w/ the non-stop barking. that shit would have me up a wall and driving to the euthanization store in a week.

I've been looking for this old SNL sketch online for a very long time. It was something that stuck with me, obviously. And yeah, it holds up. At least as kitschy nostalgia. 

And now this song is going to be stuck in my head for weeks!
http://www.hulu.com/watch/274787

• 2 weeks later...

No, it was just a single young male, sitting in a bush about 10 feet from me and the mutt. They do have a shifty look to them.

I had my iPod on "Shuffle" in my car, and one of my own songs came on and I was like,

"Damn, this is a pretty goddamn good song!"
I love it when that happens.

Today, a miracle ticket fell from the sky and landed at my feet. I'm going to the 7/3 Fare Thee Well show!