• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today (well, yesterday now) my favorite sports team won the World Series. They've given me 40 summers of joy with a good number of heartaches also. But they're my team, they were my first love (along

Hadn't heard this in a while. Honk.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_KlckKFFc0    

Heck yeah the better team won! Braves fan since 1975. And that means I have suffered through many awful seasons. 2021 began as a mediocre season and ended with a championship. Hell of a ride. GO BRAVE

Posted Images

Today I found five morel mushrooms growing in the front yard. We've been at this house for 15 years and never found them growing here before.

Today I found five morel mushrooms growing in the front yard. We've been at this house for 15 years and never found them growing here before.

Yesterday, Denver voted to decriminalize psilocybin mushrooms....

Today started with a power outage at my school after rough storms last night. If our kitchen wasn't up and running by 9:00, we were going to dismiss. Everything came back online around 8:55. 

Ouch.

From a teacher's group I'm in on fb:

60337837_10216093229058271_7870157421048

• 3 weeks later...

Ugly win for the Blues last nite......but now just one game away from winning the Cup

When hockey is on TV, I'm watching, I cant help it. I do hope the Blues win this cleanly, the refs last night really sucked

I'm not a Blues fan, but I'm happy for them and their fanbase, it's a feel good story. I'm also happy that the Bruins lost. Best of all, the Leafs now have sole ownership of the longest Cup drought. That's just good stuff!

It's sounds horrible but a nice touch by Phish to open up their 2nd set with Gloria - they were playing in St. Louis last night ---- their second song was the Stone's Loving Cup.

The timing was just about perfect. According to Twitter accounts from fans who were at the concert, the game was being shown on TV screens in the arena concourses and the break between sets perfectly coincided with the end of the 4-1 Blues win in Game 7. And when the fans got back to their seats, the band noted the significance of the evening with a somewhat ragged run through “Gloria.”

https://youtu.be/1bEznEYCh5k?t=133

Good for the Blues! I still think Boston was the better team technically (passing, possession, etc) but the Blues ground them down. It was a decisive win last night. That crowd became pretty darn quiet there after a raucous 1st period.

What a crazy, long season. Hurry up October!

Sweet!

I just agreed to let my son attend the Dead & Co show tonite. It'll be his first GD related concert!