Solid Sound Promises and Roll Call

So yeah, I'll begin at the end by saying I am way behind on SSF 2019. I feel very disorganized at the moment. So would you all be so good as to tell me who is attending? Just yell out roll call style.

As for the "promises" part...Whoever I told I would buy a beer or a drink or a sandwich while we're there had better remind me because I know I did but not who. So hold me to it! There were a couple of you.

But I'm not going to believe ALL of you.

I'll be there! I have a feeling the next few days of work before I leave are going to be unproductive. I cannot wait to get on that plane. 

And this is my 1,000th post!

I'm sort of jealous of you first-timers. You will have the experience of a lifetime! Drink it all in, and be sure to allow time to check out the gorgeous surrounding area, the spectacular museums (Go to the Clark!) and the charming and welcoming town.

Mountainbike, someday we will meet at a ssf. It's a certainty! Until then, I'll buy you a drink and then, uh, consume it on your behalf, because why waste good beer, right? There are sober children in Appalachia!

Please come say hello, all of you. I'm the brunette with glasses and red streaks in the back of my hair. That oughta narrow it down some. And I'll probably have my traditional red backpack.

i will be there for my 5th SSF.

Mine, too. Looking forward to it.

Staying in a rented house in Pittsfield, 35 minutes away. My daughter and I and a few friends will be there Wednesday. One of my favorite things about SS is getting there a few days early and hanging out in the area. We'll do the Clark Museum one day, and we will see a couple of summer collegiate league baseball games (Pittsfield Suns one night, North Adams Steeplecats another).

By Friday afternoon, we will have 14 of us staying in the house. Good times.

I know Donna mentioned this before, but we’re trying to get a bunch of people from Via Chicago and Facebook’s Wilco-related groups together for a photo shoot. Tim, why don’t you come and do the honors?

Meet on Saturday morning at 11:00 near wherever the big WILCO letters are set up this year. If you absolutely can’t make it on Saturday morning at 11 come for a make up session on Sunday morning at 10:30, same bat location.

If you bought a special Wilco shirt as part of a group solidarity project (there were a couple of options), wear one of those shirts. If not, just wear any Wilco shirt. It’ll be fun to look back on this picture a few Solid Sounds from now and muse on how good we all looked this year compared to whenever in the future!

So far I have somebody buying me a sandwich and two people good for drinks! After this week, it will all be appreciated more than any of you can imagine. Keep them coming, bartender/ sandwich maker!  :dance   :cheers  :eat 

It has been a horrible week but Solid Sound will heal. I know it, from my 5 previous experiences.  

I hope to get to meet up with each and every one of you, and I have free homemade beef jerky. Come say hello!

So far I have somebody buying me a sandwich and two people good for drinks! After this week, it will all be appreciated more than any of you can imagine. Keep them coming, bartender/ sandwich maker!  :dance   :cheers  :eat

Wait, what?  This whole thread was just your veiled ploy at GETTING food and beverage? 

Well then hell yes count me in!!! :cheers

I'm in, for the fourth or fifth time. (Rick Smith, if you're reading through posts, are you going this year?)

And for anyone staying on campus in the dorms, I hope you get B-6, I had plenty of good times there when I was a student. 

See ya at Jacks, see ya at the Freightyard, see ya at The Clark, and you'll see me with my red-hair and rugby related T-shirts. 

My wife, kids and I will be there. Fifth time around for Cathy, Adam and I- Adam was just starting to walk in the galleries and on Joe’s field at SS I and is now 10. Fourth time for Ella, who was born a week before SS II, the only one we missed. Time flies...

I feel so lucky as a fan to have spent so much time with my family in the company of our favorite band over the years. Hope to make it for the group photo this time around. Happy fest to all!

Anybody that's there this evening (I won't be getting in until around Wilco time) can you let me know if there are any tapers? I have my small taping rig but would prefer not to bring it if I don't need to.

Also do we think it's a fair assumption they'll be releasing these sets?