Jon Langford & Sally Timms. Live at a cider house in Fennville, Michigan (where, coincidently I'm on vacation) !

Congrats I was waiting to see who the first post covid entry would come from! I was supposed to see Richard Thompson but it got rained out and I couldn’t make the make up date. Don’t think I’ll get another one in this year!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wilco.    Noteworthy as this is my 100th Wilco show. 

Despite all the controversy with the Springsteen tickets I managed to score decent seats on the verified fan sale in about 10 minutes yesterday. I got ADA seats 4 rows back behind the stage. Those sea

As promised, here's some pictures of the Beths on Friday night. As I don't drink they put me at the side of the stage in the all ages area. A guy was there with his 13 year old daughter. He wasn't fam

Posted Images

Congrats I was waiting to see who the first post covid entry would come from! I was supposed to see Richard Thompson but it got rained out and I couldn’t make the make up date. Don’t think I’ll get another one in this year!

Thanks.  We had a blast.  So great to see live music again.  Janet Beveridge Bean of Eleventh Dream Day and Freakwater also showed up and played a handful of songs with Jon and Sally. And I got to meet and chat with Jon (one of my music heroes) for 15 minutes -- he couldn't have been nicer. 

Thanks. We had a blast. So great to see live music again. Janet Beveridge Bean of Eleventh Dream Day and Freakwater also showed up and played a handful of songs with Jon and Sally. And I got to meet and chat with Jon (one of my music heroes) for 15 minutes -- he couldn't have been nicer.

Cool that sounds like a lot of fun! Always great to have a chat with those who have a big influence and impact on you!

• 3 weeks later...

Jon Langford & Sally Timms.  Live at a cider house in Fennville, Michigan (where, coincidently I'm on vacation) !

nice!

if we can backdate it, i saw a drive-in show with Blue Oyster Cult in July.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, remphish1 said:

Finally after my longest live music break since 1995 I am seeing a show. My last one was March 12! Tonight in my home town for free a drive in concert of Southside Johnny and The Asbury Jukes

Enjoy!  Lord, I miss live music!!

15 hours ago, remphish1 said:

Finally after my longest live music break since 1995 I am seeing a show. My last one was March 12! Tonight in my home town for free a drive in concert of Southside Johnny and The Asbury Jukes

That'll be a blast! Have a great time!

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, theashtraysays said:

This thread needs reincarnation. 

oh, and per this topic....Tweedy band. 

Sweet! In about a month I’ll put something up in this topic! Can’t wait! Enjoy tonight’s show very jealous! 

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, brownie said:

Richard Thompson, for free, at a high school! First live show for me since 12/29/2019.

Thanks to @remphish1for telling me about this.  :)

I'm jealous!  Huge fan and currently reading his book.