• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wilco.    Noteworthy as this is my 100th Wilco show. 

Despite all the controversy with the Springsteen tickets I managed to score decent seats on the verified fan sale in about 10 minutes yesterday. I got ADA seats 4 rows back behind the stage. Those sea

As promised, here's some pictures of the Beths on Friday night. As I don't drink they put me at the side of the stage in the all ages area. A guy was there with his 13 year old daughter. He wasn't fam

Posted Images

Tomorrow's Drive-By Truckers show in Chicago was just cancelled.  Damn, I guess I'll just watch college basketball instead. Wait  . . .

As someone posted in a Drive By Truckers FB thread about cancellations in general..

There is going to be a lot of babies next winter.. 

Hope it gets rescheduled for you. Just saw them last month. As potent as ever,I  love the last three records.

As someone posted in a Drive By Truckers FB thread about cancellations in general..

There is going to be a lot of babies next winter.. 

Hope it gets rescheduled for you. Just saw them last month. As potent as ever,I  love the last three records.

Thanks.  Disappointed, but I've also got tickets to see them in late April at the Ryman so hopefully that goes off without a hitch. Fingers crossed.

I think everything through May at the least is going to be cancelled.  I’ve already lost one Bob Weir show and I’m guessing I’ll lose Stephen Malkmus, Garcia Peoples and the two Tweedy benefit shows.  My only hope is that they get rescheduled and that summer tour season isn’t affected.

i would give that an 8% chance, given current conditions and general awareness...

You win. Ryman DBT show reschedule to a Monday night in September -- two nights after the rescheduled show in Chicago.   :unsure

robyn hitchcock stream tonight via Stage It.. $5 to help out the Nashville tornado victims.

I’m in!

They’ll be rescheduled! Most will at least?

Yes, but as you know, my availability for shows is extremely limited.  A lot of dates just fell into place on the right days this year.

robyn hitchcock stream tonight via Stage It.. $5 to help out the Nashville tornado victims.

I’m really glad he did this.  I have a ticket to see him in May, but I am sure that will be cancelled, so this was a nice consolation prize.  :)

I’m really glad he did this.  I have a ticket to see him in May, but I am sure that will be cancelled, so this was a nice consolation prize.   :)

yeah that was fun. it took way longer for me to figure out how to stream it to my tv, only to have a tiny part of teh screen actually filled but the songs and banter were spot on. i love Emma's harmonies on his songs too, esp Glass Hotel. 

Kevin Morby and Waxahatchee via Instagram! They've covered Jason Molina (x3) and David Berman. Robin Pecknold just called in. This is the future! 

Last night I watched a live stream of Low Cut Connie and then the Luck Festival.  Tonight Bloodshot Records is hosting a live stream from the Bloodshot artists who were going to play at SXSW (including Sarah Shook, Waco Brothers, Rookie and Vandoliers).    

Kevin Morby and Katie Crutchfield!

Live on Instagram 8PM CST

Kevin Morby and Waxahatchee via Instagram! They've covered Jason Molina (x3) and David Berman. Robin Pecknold just called in. This is the future! 

Wasn't that a terrific show? Loved Katie's "Lilacs" and Kevin's cover of Silver Jews' "Random Rules"! And their duet on "Beautiful Strangers" always moves me!

Tune in again next Thursday, 8 p.m. CST on Kevin's Instagram, for another show!  :dance And as someone watching last night commented, "Wow, the beer is MUCH cheaper at this venue!"  :lol  :lol  :lol  :rotfl

• 4 months later...