• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wilco.    Noteworthy as this is my 100th Wilco show. 

Despite all the controversy with the Springsteen tickets I managed to score decent seats on the verified fan sale in about 10 minutes yesterday. I got ADA seats 4 rows back behind the stage. Those sea

Alejandro Escovedo!

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, calvino said:

Green Day at Wrigley (With Rancid, Pumpkins, and the LInda Lindas). My kid wanted to go. Should be a hoot. 

Just saw this at Citi Field. Great bill! Tre Cool is a freakin animal on drums!  Enjoy 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, remphish1 said:

Just saw this at Citi Field. Great bill! Tre Cool is a freakin animal on drums!  Enjoy 

Tre Cool definitely was great -- as well as well the rest of the band --- I can see how Billie Joe Armstrong lost his voice. 

I thought the Pumpkins were great, too. Like Tre Cool - it was great to see Jimmy Chamberlin play - he makes it seem so effortless - yet the sound he produces sounds so great and powerful.

Seeing the Pumpkins play Wrigley was pretty special. Billy gave a shout out to how they use to practice at the Cubby Bear (a bar across the street from Wrigley) and said it only took 36 years to play Wrigley. Iha gave all the shout outs to the rest of the bands on the bill and did all the thank you's and such , while Billy stuck to his somewhat sarcastic self -- yet he was smiles all night - which was nice to see. The wrestlers were a fun bit -- I forgot that Billy enjoy that stuff...

The Linda Lindas were a hoot, too. I must of missed Rancid in the 90s -- though the crowd around me were singing along to the tunes. I didn't recognize  or remember any of them. 

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, calvino said:

Tre Cool definitely was great -- as well as well the rest of the band --- I can see how Billie Joe Armstrong lost his voice. 

I thought the Pumpkins were great, too. Like Tre Cool - it was great to see Jimmy Chamberlin play - he makes it seem so effortless - yet the sound he produces sounds so great and powerful.

Seeing the Pumpkins play Wrigley was pretty special. Billy gave a shout out to how they use to practice at the Cubby Bear (a bar across the street from Wrigley) and said it only took 36 years to play Wrigley. Iha gave all the shout outs to the rest of the bands on the bill and did all the thank you's and such , while Billy stuck to his somewhat sarcastic self -- yet he was smiles all night - which was nice to see. The wrestlers were a fun bit -- I forgot that Billy enjoy that stuff...

The Linda Lindas were a hoot, too. I must of missed Rancid in the 90s -- though the crowd around me were singing along to the tunes. I didn't recognize  or remember any of them. 

Glad you enjoyed really a great all around bill. Rancid had two hits I remembered Ruby soho and Timebomb. Pumpkins were enjoyable too I always enjoy watching Iha play. 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I caught The English Beat/ Squeeze show last night in Chicago. Sound was bad for The Beat; however greatly impressed by Squeeze. Tilbrook's guitar efforts were solid.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, remphish1 said:

Pearl Jam 

I saw the show they broadcast on Sirius XM at the end of May. Best show I've seen this year by far. When they opened with Black you knew it was going to be a special night. Enjoy your show!

• Like 1