• Please log in to reply
433 replies to this topic

#421 Chez

Chez

Hummingbird

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,409 posts

Posted 20 March 2020 - 05:50 AM

Last night I watched a live stream of Low Cut Connie and then the Luck Festival.  Tonight Bloodshot Records is hosting a live stream from the Bloodshot artists who were going to play at SXSW (including Sarah Shook, Waco Brothers, Rookie and Vandoliers).    

#422 nalafej

nalafej

Hummingbird

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 20 March 2020 - 06:28 AM

The livestreams have been cool. Jambase just started a calendar.

https://www.jambase.com/livestreams

#423 Madcap

Madcap

Grasshopper Greensnake

• PipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 20 March 2020 - 09:19 AM

Dead and Company is going to do a concert video replay every saturday night starting tomorrow.  Hopefully other artists like Phish that have a huge webcast archive will follow suit.

#424 kidsmoke

kidsmoke

Laminated Cat

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,674 posts

Posted 20 March 2020 - 07:56 PM

Kevin Morby and Katie Crutchfield!
Live on Instagram 8PM CST

Kevin Morby and Waxahatchee via Instagram! They've covered Jason Molina (x3) and David Berman. Robin Pecknold just called in. This is the future! 

Wasn't that a terrific show? Loved Katie's "Lilacs" and Kevin's cover of Silver Jews' "Random Rules"! And their duet on "Beautiful Strangers" always moves me!

Tune in again next Thursday, 8 p.m. CST on Kevin's Instagram, for another show!  :dance And as someone watching last night commented, "Wow, the beer is MUCH cheaper at this venue!"  :lol  :lol  :lol  :rotfl

#425 Chez

Chez

Hummingbird

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,409 posts

Posted 06 August 2020 - 06:17 AM

Jon Langford & Sally Timms.  Live at a cider house in Fennville, Michigan (where, coincidently I'm on vacation) !

#426 remphish1

remphish1

On & On & On

• 6,120 posts

Posted 06 August 2020 - 12:58 PM

Jon Langford & Sally Timms. Live at a cider house in Fennville, Michigan (where, coincidently I'm on vacation) !

Congrats I was waiting to see who the first post covid entry would come from! I was supposed to see Richard Thompson but it got rained out and I couldn’t make the make up date. Don’t think I’ll get another one in this year!

#427 Chez

Chez

Hummingbird

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,409 posts

Posted 07 August 2020 - 06:17 AM

Congrats I was waiting to see who the first post covid entry would come from! I was supposed to see Richard Thompson but it got rained out and I couldn’t make the make up date. Don’t think I’ll get another one in this year!

Thanks.  We had a blast.  So great to see live music again.  Janet Beveridge Bean of Eleventh Dream Day and Freakwater also showed up and played a handful of songs with Jon and Sally. And I got to meet and chat with Jon (one of my music heroes) for 15 minutes -- he couldn't have been nicer. 

#428 remphish1

remphish1

On & On & On

• 6,120 posts

Posted 08 August 2020 - 07:26 AM

Thanks. We had a blast. So great to see live music again. Janet Beveridge Bean of Eleventh Dream Day and Freakwater also showed up and played a handful of songs with Jon and Sally. And I got to meet and chat with Jon (one of my music heroes) for 15 minutes -- he couldn't have been nicer.

Cool that sounds like a lot of fun! Always great to have a chat with those who have a big influence and impact on you!

#429 tinnitus photography

tinnitus photography

On & On & On

• 6,654 posts

Posted 24 August 2020 - 12:20 PM

Jon Langford & Sally Timms.  Live at a cider house in Fennville, Michigan (where, coincidently I'm on vacation) !

nice!

if we can backdate it, i saw a drive-in show with Blue Oyster Cult in July.

#430 TCP

TCP

I Must Be high

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,996 posts

Posted 13 September 2020 - 02:49 PM

Ticket Chris Murphy of Sloan live stream tonight! 

#431 remphish1

remphish1

On & On & On

• 6,120 posts

Posted 13 September 2020 - 07:30 PM

nice!

if we can backdate it, i saw a drive-in show with Blue Oyster Cult in July.

I’ll count it 😏

#432 ih8music

ih8music

One Wing

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,295 posts

Posted 14 September 2020 - 10:36 AM

The Lucero virtual block party was pretty great this past weekend.  Night #2 they played Nobody's Darlings in its entirety.

#433 Madcap

Madcap

Grasshopper Greensnake

• PipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 18 September 2020 - 08:27 AM

Jeff Tweedy Band tonight!

#434 kidsmoke

kidsmoke

Laminated Cat

• Admin
  • 8,674 posts

Posted 18 September 2020 - 11:23 PM

Jeff Tweedy Band tonight!

Wasn't that a great show?!! Loved that closing song after the terrific encore, and all those happy car horns! :banana

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users