Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays, Everyone!

If you are all as busy as I am, the next couple of days won't allow much time for posting....which is why I want to say now that you are all very dear to me, and counted among my year-end blessings! :cheekkiss :thumbup

Please stay safe, as a lot of the country turns into one big ice-rink, and have a peaceful and blessed holiday season!

Also, could anyone explain (if I send you an audio tape) this incredibly loud and bizarre noise my washer has just begun making? :brow

No? Crap, I need a new washer.

I hope you are all snug and safe and happy!

Much love,

kidsmoke

Why, thank you, Donna. The apex of holiday wishes to you and all my friends here on the VC!

rowleybirkina-794862.jpg

Just been perusing this at the club:-

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7158637.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_pictures/7158663.stm

_44319173_moustache7_gallery.jpg_44319172_moustache6_gallery.jpg_44319176_moustache14_gallery.jpg

Glad to see the chaps keeping their spirits up by preserving the old traditions. Reminds me of that time in Tanganyika in '32 when Fuzzy Totherington grew a moustache so long he could use it to tie a knot in his Price Albert. Damn fine chaps those cavalry types.

Merry Christmas! Chin Chin!

Season's Greetings to all VCers and their families. :thumbup And to all of you who must travel - be safe out there!

Back at you Donna, and thanks for the card. Amy and I were really late in getting cards made, so better late than never......................Love ya!

YAY! I hope everyone has an amazing Christmas with metric tonnes of laughter, love, food, and drink!

:canada :lol

This year has been so much better for me thanks to SOOO many of you and Wilco!!! :wub

I wish you the Merriest of Christmases!!!

Be safe & have fun!!! :D