Wilco made me sick

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ITS FOLKS LIKE THIS THAT WILL KILL US ALL WHEN THE BIRD FLU HITS>>>>>> STAY HOME IF YOU ARE SICK> >> >>>> >>>>

Maybe Charleston got lucky and will miss the wilcough flu blues.........

are you ok?

You know, after sleeping a normal amount for a couple of nights, even my slight cold-like symptoms went away by Sunday. I dodged a bullet

mine died last night. feeling like i dodged one too, b! :whew last night after a bowl of vermicelli noodles at the pho place i felt completely restored!

OK, so I thougth I was getting over it; now it feels like the flu. And fuckity fuck, I'm in CA :(

Is there such a thing as a tertiary infection?

oh geez, that sucks, but I hate to tell you, I've got the wilco flu too and you and I were jammin

next to each other wed. night.............same Edie right????

oh geez, that sucks, but I hate to tell you, I've got the wilco flu too and you and I were jammin

next to each other wed. night.............same Edie right????

You betcha :)

I listened to it on the way out here. One nice thing about 4 hour flights! Also, I got your PM; I'll answer it when I get back....Congrats on conquering the site :lol

okay... so got home from the doctor. It's a upper respiratory infection that is almost to the point of pneumonia. I got some antibiotics and if its a bacterial infection I should be fine... if it's viral I'm pretty much f'd in the a.

Flu shot, all five shows, very little sleep, out in line for a minimum of an hour every day. Not sick!

(I feel a little like I'm jinxing myself, though.)

Yes, but you're pretty superhuman when it comes to being able to exist without sleep, though.

I powered through a post-residency weekend in New York on pure adrenalin apparently, because I've been sick since I got home on Sunday night. :hmm

Oh, and no flu shot (I never do).

I think the 9:30 webcast last night cured me. When I woke up this morning, I felt GREAT! I just hope that I wasn't going into Wilco withdrawl and that gave me my fix and tomorrow I'm going to be curled in the corner of my bedroom, naked, shivering, covered in sweat.

So, I attended all five shows and had a blast. But now I have a sinus infection, and my buddy has strep throat.

Who else got the Wilco-fluenza this week?

i got the son volt flu about ten years ago. that shit sucks.