Wilco made me sick

I have a sexy new voice (or lack of) but nothin' else. Vitamin D, my friends....it will wash away yer blues and fend off the sickies. Promise

sorry WWN, vitamin D is important for strong bones but not really for fighting off a viral infeciton. just want to make sure people get good info here. but i guess it's indirectly accurate; UV rays (IE sunshine) converts your Vitamin D to a more "useable" form for your body. So SUNSHINE will help "wash away yer blues and fend off the sickies." But not really Vitamin D. Carry on.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds like a few of you got really hammered. oof. *giant bowl of virtual chicken/non-chicken soup* to you all!

i've got a little something that's been simmering since last sunday, but have been lucky that it hasn't blossomed into something crappy.

today i'm sounding a little like margo kidder. slept 2 hours on the couch am not fantisizing about a cappuccino. may have to go out.

alison: taking a spill on ice when trying to get medication: unfuckingfair! grr.

i cant even begin to tell you how happy i am that i didnt bring that killer flu back to LA with me..i was convinced there was no escaping it, as i havent been truly sick in at least a few years and it seemed like EVERYONE i encountered while i was home had some sort of bug..managed to ward it off though! :pirate hope all you sicklings get well soon..we will for sure have to work on our strategy for next year (im down with tents, heaters, masseuses...all of the above. although, it would solve all our problems if the boys would just pick a month with decent temperatures...)

Count me in...

I thought I had gotten sick after licking a dunkin' donuts coffee cup (some spilled in a cup transfer) but this makes more sense.

Some guy behind me kept coughing on my back Wed., and I was hoping he just had a weed cough.

Guess not.

I was up front 6-7 people deep left center.

Is this sickness related to where you where sitting or standing at the concerts ?

This has been one of the worst body ache cold/flu conditions I have ever had.

Fun, Fun, Fun-still worth it all though...

Hey,

Just wondering if anybody is feeling better yet..

I had to take off of work on Friday and today. Last night I thought I was feeling better, but then as soon as I got into bed, the chills came back and I had a 101 fever again.

The shows were definitely worth it, but this is the worst fever/flu I've had in my life.

Hey,

Just wondering if anybody is feeling better yet..

I had to take off of work on Friday and today. Last night I thought I was feeling better, but then as soon as I got into bed, the chills came back and I had a 101 fever again.

The shows were definitely worth it, but this is the worst fever/flu I've had in my life.

ditto -- worst flu/cold/illness/whatever this is in my adult years. whole weekend was full of spiked fevers and then sweating it all out only to spike again...then I developed this cough that my dr buddy thinks very well may be pneumonia...not to mention I have also been queasy. Yeah, yeah, yeah...all worth it -- I'll tow the co line.

I thought I had avoided the "Wil-ness" or "Wil-cough" but I happened to be working with some folks who were woefully ill and my immune system was not happening after standing in the cold for 5 nights... I am now very sick.

I brought it from St. Louis and left it there...........................sorry.

ITS FOLKS LIKE THIS THAT WILL KILL US ALL WHEN THE BIRD FLU HITS>>>>>> STAY HOME IF YOU ARE SICK> >> >>>> >>>>

Maybe Charleston got lucky and will miss the wilcough flu blues.........

Oceanman, why do you hate the human race? :hmm

I've got a bad case of Wilcitis in anticipation of the Nashville show!

(Seriously, healing vives all around.)

wow, i didn't really got the flu from the show, but after reading through this thread. i damn well must have! same symptoms, nasty cough and crazyuncontrollable temperature. i have to take 3 days off from work, i'm not complaining....

Dear Poor Sick People:

I am curious how many of you got flu shots and still got sick and how many didn't get flu shots and got sick. Is there anyway to chart this on a graph or something? oh and how many folks went to all five nights of the germy residency, stayed out on the line for hours and yet didn't get sick. Maybe there should be a poll...