"David and Eliath."

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine is David Lynch, whose work as a writer and director I love, and who is generally just a fascinating character for me.

My wife and I are making our way through Season 2 of Twin Peaks, and Gordon Cole (Lynch's character) just showed up.

"COOPER, YOU REMIND ME TODAY OF A SMALL MEXICAN CHI-WOW-WOW."

Also, this Youtube clip of his thoughts on product placement is gold (language warning)...

Where are you Analogman? Yours is one of my favorites.. Especially since you've had it forever (or atleast as long as I've been here)

I've seen so many what does your avatar and name mean? threads - I don't really much care to post in them. They are sort of neat to read though.

My original avatar was a Dr. Who photo - the one that is up there now came along sometime early on - before the first board crash - I think. I actually use to get pms from people asking me who it was. It is Marc Bolan, (T.Rex), the cover of The Slider album - the back of which can be seen by looking at the personal photo in my profile. I also use to have another name on here - very early on.

Mine was the Ovens Auditorium poster from the Charlotte show last June, just recently changed it to a chillin' lizard because I'm Liz + ard = lizard.

Eradicator and I just had a brief discussion about mine....Classic Kids in the Hall sketch:

Good catch! It is indeed. That is from one of my favorite KITH sketches..."Sausages." It is THE weirdest, creepiest, most bizarre sketch I've seen from them. And that's really saying something. KITH Sausages

Mine is the "Ice Cream Kid" from the Dead's "Europe 72" album. I just like the idea of a tripped out fool jamming an ice cream cone onto his head. Plus I like the Dead just a 'lil bit.

Currently mine is Justice Antonin Scalia demonstrating what some may consider to be a vulgar Italian gesture of contempt. However, I'm considering going back to the Mephistos Angry 4-assed Monkey.

Neither needs much explanation IMHO.