• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can offer experience with "soccer moms," but they can be pretty nasty. Chances are Palin would back over Putin in her Escalade while he was putting his skates in his trunk.

Meh. Speaking from experience with my kids, soccer moms can be kind of intense, but not too scary. My daughter takes skating lessons, so I have only had incidental contact with the hockey-moms at the rink, but most of them seem to watch tv in the lobby and seem disinterested in the actual hockey.

You want nasty? Go find yourself a ballet-mom. No kidding, I had no idea what I was getting into when I signed my daughter up for introductory dance lessons last year. Dance-moms are are worst, hands down. They could melt Putin with a disapproving glare from 500 meters. Heck, they could probably blow up Russia just by looking at it from Alaska.

Meh. Speaking from experience with my kids, soccer moms can be kind of intense, but not too scary. My daughter takes figure-skating lessons, so I have only had incidental contact with the hockey-moms at the rink, but most of them seem to watch tv in the lobby and seem disinterested in the actual hockey.

You want nasty? Go find yourself a ballet-mom. No kidding, I had no idea what I was getting into when I signed my daughter up for introductory dance lessons last year. Dance-moms are are worst, hands down. They could melt Putin with a disapproving glare from 500 meters. Heck they could probably blow up Russia just by looking at it from Alaska.

Nah, people only go watch the ballet to see them crash.

And I'm a douchebag. thumbup.gif

I'm John McCain and I approved this message.

You want nasty? Go find yourself a ballet-mom. No kidding, I had no idea what I was getting into when I signed my daughter up for introductory dance lessons last year. Dance-moms are are worst, hands down. They could melt Putin with a disapproving glare from 500 meters. Heck, they could probably blow up Russia just by looking at it from Alaska.

I would be willing to bet that beauty pageant moms are the absolute worst.

Longwinded blowhardiness was one of the categories, right? John Smith definitely takes that one.

Well, hell, if everyone's gonne douchey, this thread doesn't have long left anyways. I might as well get my shots in.

woah, Jnick has 3,000 posts already?

They grow up so fast...

Seriously, I too was sort of shocked.

Ok and so but, who within the Wilco organization do I need to speak with regarding a carpal tunnel syndrome claim and/or lawsuit?

Seriously, I too was sort of shocked.

Ok and so but, who within the Wilco organization do I need to speak with regarding a carpal tunnel syndrome claim and/or lawsuit?

There's probably a solid 50 or 60 posts worth of material in those 3,000 :dancing

Jay Bennett.

But if you take out quotes from atheists, it's like 8,000 words total.

As of today, the moderating group will be giving 24-hour suspensions to members whose behavior is seriously out of line. If said behavior continues after a suspension, stronger action will be taken. Civilty has been an issue recently, especially during the election season. Let's keep VC a friendly place.

-The moderating team.

We seem to do fairly well here - with our back and forth - until certain people start jabbing at people.

Damn. Now I feel bad for laughing at that.

As of today, the moderating group will be giving 24-hour suspensions to members whose behavior is seriously out of line. If said behavior continues after a suspension, stronger action will be taken. Civilty has been an issue recently, especially during the election season. Let's keep VC a friendly place.

-The moderating team.

We seem to do fairly well here - with our back and forth - until certain people start jabbing at people.

I'm almost 100% Jnick knows I'm just joshing him.

but yeah, let's overlook people calling other people "stinky dildoes" and focus on that quote. Good bit, Serpico.

-The moderating team.

Is that in-school suspension? :unsure

Benches have been warned.