Post-season MLB

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was flipping between baseball & football last night when I sudden realized both games were in the Tampa/St. Pete area. Must've been a tough pick for season ticket holders of both teams. I would assume the would've picked game 7, but didn't see many empty seats in the football stadium.

PigSooie....

I'm in Nebraska and a Husker fan so I obviously follow your program with Dave Van Horn as your coach since he use to be here...my Huskers play at Baum this spring and Im going to try and make the trip

Cool. Baum is a hell of a place to watch a ball game.

i'll be rooting for the rays and have no idea who will win.

I'm almost ashamed to admit I read the predictions in this thread over the past couple of days and was like 'are they joking? i don't get it' - thinking that the season was over. ALCS is pretty much the WS at this point for me. :lol

I'd give my left nut to go to a WS game, I dont even care who was in it, I tried last year for Red Sox-Rockie tickets in Denver and for Cardinal-Tiger tickets in 06 and Cardinal-Red Sox tickets in 04 but Ticketmaster f**ked up both times...not bitter at all! :ohwell

Im not too worried about a let down for the Rays, now the Rockies last year had like 14 years off before the WS and I think that hurt them, the Rays have had to fight & claw for the last few days while the Phils have been told how great they are and how much better they are than their 1993 team blah blah....I think it will be a great series and I will actually be shocked if someone wins in 4 or 5, they are very evenly matched, if the Phils have an edge its with that bullpen but I think the Rays have better starting pitching....heres to a 7 game series

These Rays are putting a serious dent in my bank account. I'm prayng they get this in 4. Here's the games I've been to:

ALDS

Game 1

Game 2

ALCS

Game 1

Game 6

Game 7

WS

Game 1 tickets in hand

Me too. I'd like the Red Sox to meet Joe Torre in Wrigleyville for a beer.

These Rays are putting a serious dent in my bank account. I'm prayng they get this in 4. Here's the games I've been to:

ALDS

Game 1

Game 2

ALCS

Game 1

Game 6

Game 7

WS

Game 1 tickets in hand

It is about time you people starting buying baseball tickets to your teams.

I always root for the American League, but it will be hard to not root for the Phillies.

The Phillies make me remember 1980, which makes me remember Mike Shmidt, which makes me remember George Brett, which makes me remember a time the Royals actually were a great organization.

I predict the Rays win in 6 games.