Wilco on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson January 28

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll Fight would be nice.

I've had a lousy, effing day -- culminating with driving over a nasty pothole and cracking my wheel -- not the tire, the wheel -- of my car. I need a little Wilco love tonight. (The following is sung, weep-a-lee, crying into my beer -- but I got no beer cos my car's broken) "Wilco, Wilco, Wilco will love me, baby..." :(

I watch Craig every night that I can. He's the funniest and most honest late night host in my opinion. I guess I just like how eccentric and crazy he is. Looking forward to the show tonight!

I'm really hoping for a new song, but if not, Bull Black Nova!!!!!

For anyone wondering why Craig didn't come over and shake their hands, it's because his show usually films the musical guests first. It's such a small space to play and to set up equipment. Unfortunately, when I saw Craig in 06 he had on Trace Adkins. I'm not sure if he sang Bedonkadonk. (I'd be really pissed if there wasn't a red squiggly line under that word. I still find it funny that Wilco is also underlined with that red squiggly line.)

That was an excellent performance and it was great to see everyone looking like they had lots of good food over the break from touring. I bet they were happy to be in sunny California 'cause the upcoming tour will be frosty. In London, Ontario, it's 7 degrees Fahrenheit right now, -3 degrees Fahrenheit in Madison, Wisconsin (at least that show's already sold out so they'll get a very warm reception).