• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole thing has given me a new-found respect for Seth MacFarlane.

You'll get over that...go watch TED again.

That's Incredible was a big family event for us. I pretty much only remember the swami fitting himself into a tiny glass box.

The one I seem to recall was the segment about an old guy who picked up junk along the road and had a much younger girlfriend (possibly).

That's Incredible was a big family event for us. I pretty much only remember the swami fitting himself into a tiny glass box.

remember the family where the father had a sex change and so did the mom.........and they had a few school age kids........Jesus, the 1970s were messed up.

lastdayshere_toppage.jpg

This one reminded me of the Roky Erickson doc a bit. Tough to watch at times but worth the ride in the end.

i can't recommend this highly enough. fantastic, sometimes stomach-churning story.

Blue-Is-The-Warmest-Color.jpg

Blue is the Warmest Color - France (2013)

I had the opportunity to catch this in the theater on Friday night. It's been awhile since a film has made such an impression. It’s difficult to express in words why this film is so important other than to say it is one of the most natural and real depictions of young love I can remember seeing on the big screen. Honest and fresh.

watched this last weekend. although it was a bit too long, it really hit the mark. fantastic performances. i liked the style of shooting tight in a lot of the scenes. the facial expressions throughout the movie had a huge range.

I never saw it as a kid. My wife and I stumbled upon it late one night some years ago. It's hilariously bad.

I think it is great. There was actually a re-make several years ago. It did not last very long.

Watched "Grabbers" with the kids last night. Awesome, highly recommended. You may think its gonne be "B movie" schlock but it aint, its quite well done.

"The Returned"

Pretty cool supernatural drama. Just creepy enough.

One of the greatest movies of all time:

Big Trouble in Little China (1986)

You know it!