"The Whole Love" in my mailbox today (Sep 22)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very distressing by the way. Planned to irk the shit out of my neighbors all night by playing art of almost, vinyl, on the sansui 9090. Last sunday, 10 ocklock at night, they were singing songs about corn. They had a corn party, as it is the end of the harvest. I dont live on a farm, I live in a normal place, and these goofs have a harvest party. Try these lyrics out. It's a corn party, people hear boiling and then they start oiling, its a corn party, people see steaming and then they start dreaming. Ten or fifteen drones singing this nonsense. At 10. Art of Almost was going to be my friday night cure for whatever is missing in their lives.

I sent them an email. Paid for priority shipping, so they arent sending mine until 1 day before the release. Should have opted for basic shipping,

That's so ass-backwards it's ridiculous.

Very distressing by the way. Planned to irk the shit out of my neighbors all night by playing art of almost, vinyl, on the sansui 9090. Last sunday, 10 ocklock at night, they were singing songs about corn. They had a corn party, as it is the end of the harvest. I dont live on a farm, I live in a normal place, and these goofs have a harvest party. Try these lyrics out. It's a corn party, people hear boiling and then they start oiling, its a corn party, people see steaming and then they start dreaming. Ten or fifteen drones singing this nonsense. At 10. Art of Almost was going to be my friday night cure for whatever is missing in their lives.

wow. that might have caused me to commit a felony of some sort.

Shit.

Mine didn't get put out for delivery until the 22nd. The EARLIEST I will get it is Monday. And some of you suckers have had it for almost of a week.

Shit.

I would say if you murdered this entire family or group a good judge would take it down to a couple years with good behavior after hearing this story.

Just saw a stack of the Whole Love in Target ... restrained myself well actually my daughter ridiculed me by saying Dad your copy is in the mail try a little patience

I sent them an email. Paid for priority shipping, so they arent sending mine until 1 day before the release. Should have opted for basic shipping,

when did you pre-order? i paid for the priority as well and didn't get it today. grrrrr.....