Just read this quote from Keith.....

If they toured with this in mind it might be pretty cool.

The question on everyone’s mind, of course, is whether or not the band will tour to celebrate reaching the half-century mark, and Richards sounds as eager as ever to hit the road and crank up the amps. He’s organizing jam sessions with bandmates Ronnie Wood and Charlie Watts in London next month, and when asked if his longtime foil Mick Jagger was invited, he responded, “Of course. I mean, everybody’s welcome. I was going to ask Bill Wyman to come by too. And Mick Taylor. The whole lot. They’re all Stones, you know? Why not?”

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just binged the 4 episodes of My Life as a Rolling Stone that were made available on BBC iPlayer as the first went out on air. Each of an hour focusing on the 4 individuals. Mick - bit bland

I really wish they would've stopped when Charlie died. Steve Jordan is a good drummer but he is wrong for the Stones. He doesn't swing. & Keith is losing it on guitar. His guitar signal is so proc

Happy 80th birthday to Keith!

I saw the 78 Texas show in the theaters last month - great, great show. I think I liked it better than Ladies and Gentleman. Having Wyman back in the fold would be great, but I don't think it's gonna happen, but who knows.

Just read this quote from Keith.....

If they toured with this in mind it might be pretty cool.

The question on everyone’s mind, of course, is whether or not the band will tour to celebrate reaching the half-century mark, and Richards sounds as eager as ever to hit the road and crank up the amps. He’s organizing jam sessions with bandmates Ronnie Wood and Charlie Watts in London next month, and when asked if his longtime foil Mick Jagger was invited, he responded, “Of course. I mean, everybody’s welcome. I was going to ask Bill Wyman to come by too. And Mick Taylor. The whole lot. They’re all Stones, you know? Why not?”

After reading Life, I'm not surprised in the least that this is Keef's attitude. I truly think he truly appreciates his friends and bandmates, no matter what.

Meanwhile I just downloaded the Brussels Affair Flacs They are ace.

In the US, only MP3's are available, which is a bit of a shame - probably the reason, I haven't gotten around to buy it, yet. Though the price of $5 is pretty decent.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Well maybe Crow is right - yet another greatest hits record with a couple of new songs thrown in - pretty disappointing. Oh well.

If the 4 shows do happen, hopefully they are a success and they play well - I wouldn't mind seeing them one more time.

this would be a great place to discuss Sticky Fingers, which is the best Rolling Stones album.

wowwow! touche!

Enjoy!

Perhaps, Sticky Fingers is in your mind!

I was 10yrs old when I got my sticky fingers on my 1st Album,"Some Girls"!!!

I know the awesome history,catalog....

But, if I had 10 desret Ilse discs and 2 were Stones : Some Girls!, yaya's & exile afterthat...........