Greetings. It's good to be back.

Big News: Beginning this Friday morning, Nov. 30 at 10AM EST, you can buy specially-priced tickets to Solid Sound - Wilco's Music and Arts Festival set for June 21-23, 2013 at MASS MoCA in North Adams, MA.

Visit our fresh new website for tickets and further info: http://solidsoundfestival.com

Solid Sound 3 is going to be the best one yet. Trust us -- you won't want to miss it. Much more news, including performers and more, coming soon.

So get on it.

- The Solid HQ Crew

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you follow the link I can't read everything in the first entry--it seems to be truncated, but maybe it's just my phone. Anyway two full Wilco concerts for sure, and then I couldn't read the rest of the entry. Please please please let there also be a Tweedy solo show!!

When you follow the link I can't read everything in the first entry--it seems to be truncated, but maybe it's just my phone. Anyway two full Wilco concerts for sure, and then I couldn't read the rest of the entry. Please please please let there also be a Tweedy solo show!!

I couldn't agree more, Levon was great, but Jeff's set on Sunday afternoon the first year is what kind of made the whole weekend special.

What you are seeing? I don't see anything listing two Wilco shows.

I mean that'd be great but where are you seeing that?

Edit: nevermind. I see it now. I missed it on first read.

I so badly want to take my wife to this for her 30th birthday and our 5-year anniversary (same day), but it just might add up to be too much, especially with a baby on the way. ARGH!

Your baby will be 5 or 6 months old and might sleep through most of the rock and roll!  You can strap the little bundle in a Snugli and rock out to your heart's content, chances are!

They're still very portable and flexible to routine at that age (in my limited experience, having had just the one).  Ask your friends with kids... it's way easier to drag a six-month old around than a toddler or older kid.

** When I saw the Mass MOCA photo posted on the Wilcoworld site yesterday, it made my heart race a little!  Never would have guessed that the big news about tickets going on sale would break today! :hyper

Greetings. It's good to be back.

Big News: Beginning this Friday morning, Nov. 30 at 10AM EST, you can buy specially-priced tickets to Solid Sound - Wilco's Music and Arts Festival set for June 21-23, 2013 at MASS MoCA in North Adams, MA.

Visit our fresh new website for tickets and further info: http://solidsoundfestival.com

Solid Sound 3 is going to be the best one yet. Trust us -- you won't want to miss it. Much more news, including performers and more, coming soon.

So get on it.

- The Solid HQ Crew

I hope this means you are getting on it!  :dancing :yes 

Well now it really does feel like the Holidays!! Ready to go for 10 a.m.!!!
Really hope there are going to be two full Wilco shows, but I couldn't find anything anywhere that said that myself...
And really hoping for a Jeff Tweedy solo show, since I've yet to see that...

So so so excited! The news today just completely made my month. I'm sure it will be another amazing lineup... hoping the weather is just as amazing, for us Solid Ground-goers.

Your baby will be 5 or 6 months old and might sleep through most of the rock and roll!  You can strap the little bundle in a Snugli and rock out to your heart's content, chances are!

They're still very portable and flexible to routine at that age (in my limited experience, having had just the one).  Ask your friends with kids... it's way easier to drag a six-month old around than a toddler or older kid.

** When I saw the Mass MOCA photo posted on the Wilcoworld site yesterday, it made my heart race a little!  Never would have guessed that the big news about tickets going on sale would break today! :hyper

Well, it's not whether we bring the kid or not -- we've got grandparents who would happily keep the little one while we travel -- it's the expense of getting to MA from KS, tickets, lodging, etc. I'm trying to work it out to see if we can do it and just surprise my wife. She threw me a huge surprise birthday bash for my 30th, so I've gotta do something extraordinary for hers. :-)

Well, it's not whether we bring the kid or not -- we've got grandparents who would happily keep the little one while we travel -- it's the expense of getting to MA from KS, tickets, lodging, etc. I'm trying to work it out to see if we can do it and just surprise my wife. She threw me a huge surprise birthday bash for my 30th, so I've gotta do something extraordinary for hers. :-)

You'd be well advised to save yourself $30 per ticket by jumping in on the early worm pricing in about 5 minutes. If for some reason you don't end up making it (but I'll bet you WILL) you can always sell them.

Just do it!