He takes the "...you've got a friend named cocaine...." verse.

"and he is to blame"

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today (well, yesterday now) my favorite sports team won the World Series. They've given me 40 summers of joy with a good number of heartaches also. But they're my team, they were my first love (along

Hadn't heard this in a while. Honk.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_KlckKFFc0    

Heck yeah the better team won! Braves fan since 1975. And that means I have suffered through many awful seasons. 2021 began as a mediocre season and ended with a championship. Hell of a ride. GO BRAVE

Posted Images

Family obligations......a send off dinner for my bro and his family. They're headed back to Burma.

Yeah, Burma/Myanmar. He's a bigwig with a NGO there, helping the refugees deal with the internal strife.

Taking my boy and his two buds for an overnight camping trip tonite. Do some nightfishing for cats and burn up some of that Austrian pine I picked up. Maybe roast some polishes over that fire too. Clear skies forecast for tonite, hopefully some meteors too.

My daughter comes home from Girl Scout camp tonite. I cant wait to see her! I hope she has some awesome stories to tell.

like the kind of fishing that requires finesse, dexterity, a comprehensive read of the water and match of the hatch, or the sticking a worm on a hook and letting it dangle fishing?

The kind of fishing that generates reactions like this:

Oih yeah, waled out to the end if the dick toi fless a 40+" muske just sitting there.  Called my girk over and we watched in wonder as it slowly mage its way down the shoreline. Effing awesone.

Though I guess that's more fish watching than actual fishing.

Today I discovered a new pop superstar-Ariana Grande. I have no idea what her voice or songs sound like, just seeing a picture of her is enough to know she is gonna be a smash hit.

In other news, I saw a whopper of a shooting star last night. The perseids have begun!

Saw 2 red tailed hawks in my front yard yesterday munching on a chipmonk. One was screeching like a banshee. Later, I saw a great horned owl land in a maple tree in the backyard.