• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today (well, yesterday now) my favorite sports team won the World Series. They've given me 40 summers of joy with a good number of heartaches also. But they're my team, they were my first love (along

Hadn't heard this in a while. Honk.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_KlckKFFc0    

Heck yeah the better team won! Braves fan since 1975. And that means I have suffered through many awful seasons. 2021 began as a mediocre season and ended with a championship. Hell of a ride. GO BRAVE

Posted Images

dont want to be a wet blanket, but i went to my 39 year old cousin's funeral today. too young. she was too young

Oh my, so sorry for your loss.

I'm going to a funeral tomorrow for the 92-year-old father of one of my friends. That's an occasion for celebration. A whole different thing.

Today, the monarch butterfly egg that my daughter found yesterday on a milkweed leaf hatched! Just found out, we're very excited about this!

Today, the monarch butterfly egg that my daughter found yesterday on a milkweed leaf hatched! Just found out, we're very excited about this!

Photos? How cool!

My daughter was out deadheading the roses and wound up befriending a young lizard that let her pet it and catch it. Good to have the lizards at work keeping the insect populations under control. She freed the lizard back into the rosebed after getting some photos. Cute little guy!

No pics yet but I plan on documenting the whole shebang.

Today, despite severe concern, my van passed the emissions test. YEE-HAW! Seriously, a massive burden has been lifted from my shoulders and it feels great.

i had some good news today. my little cousin is up for an order of australia medal for childrens courage causeshe donated bone marrow to her little sister who had an auto immune disease and it was life-saving, and it made the papers. we were worried a while back

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/leader/west/taylors-hill-9yearold-emily-mircevska-nominated-a-child-of-courage-for-saving-her-little-sisters-life/story-fngnvmj7-1227028327987

i had some good news today. my little cousin is up for an order of australia medal for childrens courage causeshe donated bone marrow to her little sister who had an auto immune disease and it was life-saving, and it made the papers. we were worried a while back

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/leader/west/taylors-hill-9yearold-emily-mircevska-nominated-a-child-of-courage-for-saving-her-little-sisters-life/story-fngnvmj7-1227028327987

That's great!

Today, all this talk about grinders makes me think of a classic metal album called British Steel by Judas Priest.

Today my daughter starts 5th grade in a brand new school oriented towards science, technology, engineering and math. She is so excited!

Wow. My wife is a grinder and she's used a simple mouthpiece for the last 10-15 years.

the amount isn't just for the device.  It's also for all the follow-ups, maintenance, adjustments or whatever.  I don't really care anymore as long as it fixes the problem.  It's like I've taken on a really bad coke habit but without the fun of actually doing the drugs.  Or the attendant hookers and the losing all my money and pawning all my guitar equipment, etc. 

Today my daughter starts 5th grade in a brand new school oriented towards science, technology, engineering and math. She is so excited!

will they also be teaching her the perfectly viable option of creationism?

the amount isn't just for the device.  It's also for all the follow-ups, maintenance, adjustments or whatever.  I don't really care anymore as long as it fixes the problem.  It's like I've taken on a really bad coke habit but without the fun of actually doing the drugs.  Or the attendant hookers and the losing all my money and pawning all my guitar equipment, etc. 

will they also be teaching her the perfectly viable option of creationism?

Gotcha. I didn't mean to imply that you were getting ripped off or anything...it just seemed like a lot of money.