Live Stream Of Wilco @ Pitchfork Fest Playing New Album Start To Finish Fri. 7/17 @ 8:30 CST/ 9:30 EST

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They could have played the record twice in a row. Maybe three times. I barely digested any of the webcast. I've been playing the album around and around all day, why not live, hehe?

makes me think of:

"I was just getting warmed up!" - Jeff at Solid Sound, all-covers show 2013.

On the Tweedy tour he started out with about an album's worth of new songs & it involved more actual time. I really, Really, REALLY hope that they continue to begin the rest of the upcoming scheduleled shows by playing the whole album, start to finish. It's an album that really works flow, song placement wise etc. to unfold pretty perfect as a sort of first mini-set.
I guess I'll be at the Toronto show now regardless, knowing that they'll be doing plenty of this.

This show just has to be archived. REALLY hope they release this as a Roadcase tomorrow!!!! It'll be all over the place file wise tonight, so they might as well do it & keep up with the whole lightning fast Instant Karma action packed actions that started with the surprise release album for free, then plaingy whole album at a hometown Fest headlining gig on a 92 degree heat index night, I finally trifecta that & complete that hat trick with the instant Roadcase release (and post this performance on their official youtube page with the album stream)...
It's archived for instant replay... just go to the current live stream & take the time feature on the bottom from the far left (& the current stream) & rewind it back to the left until Wilco shows up!!
One more time!!!

For anyone kind enough to oblige... my personal mailbox here is open for kind files of unknown origins...thanks in advance!!

What a show! Just got back to the hotel, and I love that they played Star Wars front to back. The crowd was a little mixed for that part, guessing a lot of them were only vaguely familiar with the band and were probably a little lost. But people started getting really into it once the older material came out. Band seemed in great spirits, couldn't have asked for much more!