• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another on the big pile of reasons that some people just do not like HRC

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/11/02/clinton-brazile-hacks-2016-215774

Keep in mind that the author, Donna Brazile, was the one who made the great ethical choice of handing HRC the questions before the debate. 

Fuck Donna Brazile. She's got a book to push. That's the only reason she's spilling her guts now. 

Keep in mind that the author, Donna Brazile, was the one who made the great ethical choice of handing HRC the questions before the debate. 

This has to be the biggest non-story of the entire campaign.  Brazile was wrong to give her the questions, if she indeed did do that.  But Clinton was not helped, and didn't need to be helped, by this action.  However one might feel about Clinton, if we're honest, we can all agree that she was beyond prepared to answer any question that could have been asked in the debates.  The lady knows her shit backwards and forwards.  That's not debatable.

This has to be the biggest non-story of the entire campaign.  Brazile was wrong to give her the questions, if she indeed did do that.  But Clinton was not helped, and didn't need to be helped, by this action.  However one might feel about Clinton, if we're honest, we can all agree that she was beyond prepared to answer any question that could have been asked in the debates.  The lady knows her shit backwards and forwards.  That's not debatable.

There's no question she was prepared.

The ethical question is that Hillary kept her mouth shut when she was given advance notice of questions that were coming her way.

And Brazile has admitted to such, so, there's no "if."

There's no question she was prepared.

The ethical question is that Hillary kept her mouth shut when she was given advance notice of questions that were coming her way.

And Brazile has admitted to such, so, there's no "if."

Ultimately though, who gives a shit?  It amounts to absolutely nothing.

I am definitely not condoning what Brazile did - but I am pretty sure it is a somewhat common thing - perhaps networks shouldn't have political operatives on their panels or at the very least not give the operative's the god damn questions.

Guessing any operative would have done the same thing and I am sure they do - she just got caught via a WikiLeak. 

Oh hey sorry for the interruption but another couple of dozen good folks got mowed down over the weekend. But he was a white guy so it's cool.

Hey it is too early to talk about this.  So is it time to talk about Las Vegas?

No, it's time to move on and heal from that one.  And don't forget to  :pray about it, too.  That'll make everything better.

Oh hey sorry for the interruption but another couple of dozen good folks got mowed down over the weekend. But he was a white guy so it's cool.

No, it's time to move on and heal from that one.  And don't forget to  :pray about it, too.  That'll make everything better.

I hope you are both having "thoughts", as well.

I hope you are both having "thoughts", as well.

Have you noticed that some of the Republican pols (Cruz, Ryan) have dropped the THoughts out of their thoughts and prayers statements?  I don't think that they want to think about it any more.

Side note, A friend of my daughter has a couple of friends who are serving over seas whose parents were killed in the shooting. Six degrees of separation...two steps to this shooting for me.

Even the Chicago Catholic Cardinal knows that 'thoughts and prayers' are not enough....   (and Cupich is a hunter)

Headline from the Chicago Tribune:

Cardinal Cupich: Thoughts and prayers for shooting victims 'are not enough'
“When the hunting sport has human prey, we have to take action,” Cupich said.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chicagoinc/ct-met-cupich-politics-1107-chicago-inc-20171106-story.html