LP11 Speculation

Some big announcement is coming tomorrow morning at 10am on WXRT. The detectives over in the other group found on streaming site Deezer that Everyone Hides is scheduled for release tomorrow. Or it could also be a show announcement.

Edit: I took another look at the Deezer snapshot and it shows Ode To Joy being released on October 3rd. I don’t think Europe is getting it a day earlier.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some big announcement is coming tomorrow morning at 10am on WXRT. The detectives over in the other group found on streaming site Deezer that Everyone Hides is scheduled for release tomorrow. Or it could also be a show announcement.

Edit: I took another look at the Deezer snapshot and it shows Ode To Joy being released on October 3rd. I don’t think Europe is getting it a day earlier.

Based on a clip from their Facebook page, I'm guessing music video too.

Any idea where I can hear the song without the video? I love the video, don't get me wrong, but I'd like to hear it all the way through without the stops and starts of video...

Preorder the album and the download is yours!

I just got an email for “Everyone Hides”. The additions make it much more dynamic over the Tweedy version

They took an already cool song and made it cooler.

I was sitting on a negative nelly thought about it being lame to reuse a Tweedy track that was already released on a soundtrack. Then I remembered "Lullaby for Rafters and Beams" from the Zamboni Man soundtrack which subtly evolved into a band staple. Then I heard this awesome version. I shall nelly no more!

Isn't Bbop the guy who reviews every Wilco concert?   

Pretty well aware of this. I might even assume after attending 100s of shows, he's gotten to know the guys in the band a bit.

I was just curious about how appearing in the video came about. Who asked him? How long did it take? Any anecdotes from the filming?