May 10, Pearl Jam in Portland

May 13, Pearl Jam in Sacramento

May 16, Pearl Jam in Las Vegas

May 18, Pearl Jam in Las Vegas

May 21, Pearl Jam in Los Angeles

May 22, Pearl Jam in Los Angeles

May 28, Pearl Jam in Seattle

May 30, Pearl Jam in Seattle

And also Deep Sea Diver each of those nights. Chuckrh has already covered it. PJ was great-- nearly 100 different songs were played across the ten shows, all of Dark Matter appeared in the first three shows, the new album represented about a third of the songs played across the ten shows. And DSD was a revelation. They did more or less the same set, with some minor tweaks, all ten nights but I enjoyed it every time. I just got their most recent CD yesterday, and I'm looking forward to the next one from which they played three new songs at the shows.

Now I'm in the process of getting caught up on life, and I'll probably do that just in time to head east for a week including Solid Sound and get way behind again. (I went back and forth from L.A. to the cities above, so I was not on the road all month, but it was not enough to keep me from getting behind on life.)

• Like 4
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wilco.    Noteworthy as this is my 100th Wilco show. 

Despite all the controversy with the Springsteen tickets I managed to score decent seats on the verified fan sale in about 10 minutes yesterday. I got ADA seats 4 rows back behind the stage. Those sea

das Wilco's  

Posted Images

On 6/4/2024 at 4:10 PM, Brian F. said:

Here are some retroactive posts:

May 4, Pearl Jam in Vancouver

May 6, Pearl Jam in Vancouver

May 10, Pearl Jam in Portland

May 13, Pearl Jam in Sacramento

May 16, Pearl Jam in Las Vegas

May 18, Pearl Jam in Las Vegas

May 21, Pearl Jam in Los Angeles

May 22, Pearl Jam in Los Angeles

May 28, Pearl Jam in Seattle

May 30, Pearl Jam in Seattle

And also Deep Sea Diver each of those nights. Chuckrh has already covered it. PJ was great-- nearly 100 different songs were played across the ten shows, all of Dark Matter appeared in the first three shows, the new album represented about a third of the songs played across the ten shows. And DSD was a revelation. They did more or less the same set, with some minor tweaks, all ten nights but I enjoyed it every time. I just got their most recent CD yesterday, and I'm looking forward to the next one from which they played three new songs at the shows.

Now I'm in the process of getting caught up on life, and I'll probably do that just in time to head east for a week including Solid Sound and get way behind again. (I went back and forth from L.A. to the cities above, so I was not on the road all month, but it was not enough to keep me from getting behind on life.)

Wow impressive!! Hard tickets to get you get them from the 10 club? Struggled to get one pair! Can’t wait to see them. My minor complaint with their live shows is they don’t really play much off of VS but still can’t wait to see them in Sept in Philly! 

Tonight seeing Pete Yorn 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, remphish1 said:

Wow impressive!! Hard tickets to get you get them from the 10 club? Struggled to get one pair! Can’t wait to see them. My minor complaint with their live shows is they don’t really play much off of VS but still can’t wait to see them in Sept in Philly! 

Yes, I was like the ultimate winner of the Ten Club lottery. I put in for ten shows and got all ten. I got GA for five of them, and was one, two and six rows behind GA for three other shows. For the last two shows, I had seats in the first section next to the stage. I have a pretty good membership number, which doesn't affect whether you win the lottery, but it does give you better seats once you do win (for the seated sections; seniority has no bearing on GA).

If they were going to emphasize an older album, I'd certainly rather it be Vs. than Ten, but I'm generally most excited to hear the new stuff when they tour. 

• Like 3
On 6/6/2024 at 11:18 AM, Heart full of holes said:

What did you think of Lucero?

They put on a great show and their passion for the songs was evident. Good songs too. Very wet show! I'd go again. Kinda wonder how it took me so long to see them in the first place...

• Like 1
On 6/6/2024 at 3:18 PM, Brian F. said:

Yes, I was like the ultimate winner of the Ten Club lottery. I put in for ten shows and got all ten. I got GA for five of them, and was one, two and six rows behind GA for three other shows. For the last two shows, I had seats in the first section next to the stage. I have a pretty good membership number, which doesn't affect whether you win the lottery, but it does give you better seats once you do win (for the seated sections; seniority has no bearing on GA).

If they were going to emphasize an older album, I'd certainly rather it be Vs. than Ten, but I'm generally most excited to hear the new stuff when they tour. 

Wow cool! 😎 I’m excited to see the new album too usually only see them once a tour but can’t wait to see them!! One day I want to hear Rats live 🤞🏻

• Like 2

That's a rare one. Even I've *only* seen them play it eight times. :lol

I hope you get to see it at your next Pearl Jam show. They're due to play it-- it did not appear at any of the shows on the first leg of the tour.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
19 minutes ago, Brian F. said:

That's a rare one. Even I've *only* seen them play it eight times. :lol

I hope you get to see it at your next Pearl Jam show. They're due to play it-- it did not appear at any of the shows on the first leg of the tour.

Thanks ☺️ I have only seen them 5 times so I know it’s a long shot! 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, remphish1 said:

Wow cool! 😎 I’m excited to see the new album too usually only see them once a tour but can’t wait to see them!! One day I want to hear Rats live 🤞🏻

They did that one at the show I saw in 2018. Seattle night 2 "Homes Sows". I've been pretty lucky on picking which show to go to, keeping in mind I saw them a ton in the early days.

• Like 1

At the Museum of Popular Culture, they were screening that Seattle Night 2 Home Show in the theater the day I was there. I watched a little bit of it, but I spent most of my time in the exhibits on Jimi Hendrix and Nirvana.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, remphish1 said:

Guster 

Those guys hung out in my dorm when they were just Gus. (They changed their name after another band named Gus compained.) They played my college a few times circa 1993-97. Nice guys.

• Like 2
On 6/15/2024 at 10:13 PM, Brian F. said:

Those guys hung out in my dorm when they were just Gus. (They changed their name after another band named Gus compained.) They played my college a few times circa 1993-97. Nice guys.

Cool! I saw them first time in 1995 right after they became Guster. They played at my summer camp 🥹they are very nice I spent a ton of time with Ryan and Brian over the years.