Now playing from 29th August 2006

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iamnotafraidofyou400.jpg

Through the Beat Your Ass Season Pass, which you can get to by pre-ordering the record. Incredible stuff, this band keeps getting better and better with age, this one gives I Can Hear The Heart Beating As One a run for it's money.

--Mike

I could not agree more. This record absolutely destroys and might end up being the album of the year.

B0000019PA.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Heh, I don't think I've ever seen an NP thread here that didn't have this album mentioned at least once. :cheers

I'm a bit embarrassed to admit I only listened to this album in its entirety for the first time a couple weeks ago. Good stuff, though. My first thought was, "ohhh, so this is where the Decemberists got their sound." Which is not a bad thing, mind you.

joannanewsom_ys.jpg

holy shit i think i might have done a complete 180 on her with this record... her voice is much more Billie Holiday than Lisa Simpson this time around, and the music is equally as gorgeous...

bit worried about the length of some of these songs (17 minutes!!!!) but through track 1, so far so good :music

joannanewsom_ys.jpg

holy shit i think i might have done a complete 180 on her with this record... her voice is much more Billie Holiday than Lisa Simpson this time around, and the music is equally as gorgeous...

bit worried about the length of some of these songs (17 minutes!!!!) but through track 1, so far so good :music

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :D :D :D

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :D :D :D

srsly

it's like listening to some epic film... :stunned