Pat Sansone Appreciation Thread

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I miss Leroy alot.

As do I.

But this is the Pat appreciation thread!

P.S.

Someone should start an Oceanman appreciation thread at some point in all seriousness. I am not pulling rank on Oceanman's views, which I always enjoy and typically agree with.

:cheekkiss

P.P.S. A LouieB appreciation thread is long overdue.

Imagine them together,as one,in harmony.

I don't think he has the spunk that Pat has,I'm not even sure if he could fit into the recent lineup.Not to say I wouldn't wan't to see him try!

Pat was the first Wilco member that actually hung around long enough to have a good conversation,I respect that!

pat let a group of 6 of us into the bands afterparty in sydney in april after the bouncer wouldnt, so he's good in my books. oh and quite a musician up there too!

much love for pat here, as i was one of the group of 6 [hey froggie!] . . . love the windmills and the hair too!

seriously, though, we were right in front of pat for the show in sydney in april and, man, that guy can play!

I always make a point of standing stage left so I can be in front of Pat. He's just so fun to watch. My favorite Pat moment is from the Tweedy solo show in Milwaukee where the Autumn Defense opened. Jeff was playing IATTBYH and stopped suddenly in the middle. Pat was backstage playing along on the Steinway he and John were ogling over during their set! I had a good view of the wings and out jumped Pat with a huge grin on his face. Jeff motioned for him to go back to the piano and they finished the song together. The spontaneity of it all was refreshing.

My fellow Wilco travelers and I met Pat and John before, after and again after the Pittsburg show in 2004, and we all ended up having a beer and a chat with them. They were both incredibly friendly and down to earth. Plus he can shake the maracas like a mad man! I think this emoticon was made with him in mind :dancing Yeay Pat!

pat let a group of 6 of us into the bands afterparty in sydney in april after the bouncer wouldnt, so he's good in my books. oh and quite a musician up there too!

I too am one of the six, so I love him.

:wave Mende and Rebecca

paula deen loves pat sansone and homemade warm apple cider w/ a cinnamon stick.

woooooooooooooooooo weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

why, if i was 50 years younger, i'd be all over that.

funniest post ever

paula deen loves pat sansone and homemade warm apple cider w/ a cinnamon stick.

woooooooooooooooooo weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

why, if i was 50 years younger, i'd be all over that.

The thread police told me there's already a thread on Paula Deen. You're going to have to move along, miss.

Smile, A-man... we know you're only here to protect and serve. That's why we all love you.