5. Misty Mountain Hop (cut)

6. Kashmir

7. Whole Lotta Love

8. Rock And Roll

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't recall - but I am sure that if they are going to put that show out, they have taken care of that.

Well...unless Plant re-records the vocals for the feedback-laden songs, I don't know what they can really do. The minute I heard the show I thought; "so much for them ever releasing it professionally" which is a real shame. Maybe the wonders of technology will surprise me!

I think technology will surprise you. Plus, if only audience recordings exists, perhaps the feedback may not be as noticeable off the soundboard feed, who knows.

If the price is decent enough I probably will get the Blu-ray. I think I have a source on my hard-drive, but I don't think I ever gotten around to listen to it.

This might be a more likely Zeppelin live purchase for me:

dvd1.jpg

That's a great one.

Well...unless Plant re-records the vocals for the feedback-laden songs, I don't know what they can really do. The minute I heard the show I thought; "so much for them ever releasing it professionally" which is a real shame. Maybe the wonders of technology will surprise me!

I'm sure there will be plenty of overdubs. There was a huge screwup in the middle of "Dazed and Confused" that will have to be corrected as well.

^ Don't the honorees usually not play at the Kennedy Center Awards though? Isn't it just people playing their music for them?

I'm sure there will be plenty of overdubs. There was a huge screwup in the middle of "Dazed and Confused" that will have to be corrected as well.

I love that screw up. Too bad they're probably gonna take it out cause I'd love to see the closeup reactions of the band members as it happens

^ Don't the honorees usually not play at the Kennedy Center Awards though? Isn't it just people playing their music for them?

I love that screw up. Too bad they're probably gonna take it out cause I'd love to see the closeup reactions of the band members as it happens

Yep - we get to watch Steven Tyler sing Zep...

It is cool that they are going to run the show at theaters. I enjoy the somewhat recent trend of showing rock shows in theater. I think the Stones should take credit for the recent trend, too (Ladies and Gentlemen was the 1st rock movie in a long while.) :P :lol

• 2CD Music Only Edition (CD digipak)
  • 2CD + 1 DVD (two versions: CD size digipak or DVD size digipak)
  • 2CD + 1 Blu-Ray (two versions: CD size digipak or Blu-ray size digipak)
  • Deluxe Edition 2CD + 2 DVD (CD sized digipak – Bonus DVD features bonus material, including footage of the full dress rehearsal at Shepperton Studios)
  • Deluxe Edition 2CD + 1 Blu-Ray + 1 DVD (CD sized digipak – Bonus DVD features bonus material, including footage of the full dress rehearsal at Shepperton Studios)
  • Blu-Ray Audio release featuring high-resolution 48K 24 bit PCM stereo and DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 surround sound audio only (no video content)
  • 3LP 180g Vinyl (December 10th Release Date)

http://www.superdeluxeedition.com/news/led-zeppelin-celebration-day-blu-ray-audio-and-deluxe-editions/