NFL Thread (2008 edition)

• Replies 726
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beyond frustrating.

at this point, i think they've got a good enough qb in orton. at least give him through the end of his contract. i could see drafting one of the 4 or 5 stellar college qbs this year if they go pro (bradford or tebow would be my choice) if they had a higher draft pick. maybe.

personally, i think they should fucking cut rashied davis right now. he cannot catch a fucking ball.

at this point, i think they've got a good enough qb in orton. at least give him through the end of his contract. i could see drafting one of the 4 or 5 stellar college qbs this year if they go pro (bradford or tebow would be my choice) if they had a higher draft pick. maybe.

personally, i think they should fucking cut rashied davis right now. he cannot catch a fucking ball.

They need to draft now, so they can get the new kid ready. Orton is a turd.

I would not draft a QB if I were a GM. I might take a flyer on a QB in a late round and hope for a Tom Brady-like story). But drafting a QB in high rounds has low ROI historically. I'd draft for the lines and acquire a QB in free agency. I would, under no circumstances, draft Tebow. I don't think his talents will translate to the NFL (not exactly a unique position, I know) and even if drafted in the sixth round, his high-profile will create a QB controversy in the public's eye.

Tebow will not be an NFL quarterback.

i respectfully disagree with all of the shit tebow gets. i see a football player. i think bradford will be a better quarterback, but i like tim tebow. either way, i still say the bears stick with kyle orton. they could use a receiver, a cornerback and some offensive lineman more than a quarterback.

Without Burress and Jacobs, the offense do not look that good. Eh bien.

I should look up the stats on that Dallas/NYG game. How many sacks were there (both teams)? It seemed like everytime I looked up Manning or Romo was gettin slammed to the turf. Those guys will be sore as hell tomorrow.

I should look up the stats on that Dallas/NYG game. How many sacks were there (both teams)? It seemed like everytime I looked up Manning or Romo was gettin slammed to the turf. Those guys will be sore as hell tomorrow.

I know Eli was sacked 8 times.

Without Burress and Jacobs, the offense do not look that good. Eh bien.

No excuses.

Dallas is missing a starting cornerback, a starting safety, a spectacular #2 runningback, 2 left guards. Starting running back shouldn't have played, QB beat to shit and a bat shit crazy wide reciever.