Do not adjust your television sets...

The switchover seems to have reset everything. Once you get in a topic, that feature still works properly.

Ok thanks guys. That's not a big deal.

• Like 1
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

because we're all a bunch of smart asses, that +/- button is going to make us all negative. I love it!   am I the only one that quotes aren't showing up any differently from what someone wrote after q

No sweat. I voted it back up so I'm dead even on broke for votes. If I only knew what this meant....

I plan on using the yellow Report button early and often.

Posted Images

One small gripe would be the fact that non-updated topics only have the folder icon faded out rather than the whole thing. Although, now I'm wondering if I am remembering that correctly.

Anyway, with the bigger and bolder look, it is harder to tell what has new posts. And I'll echo the lack of separation for pinned topics.

• Like 1

What's the story on pm's?

Also, I know you said not to adjust our sets, solace, but can I give the monitor one little whack on the side and see if that makes the missing emoticons come back? Ok? I promise not to mess with the horizontal.

• Like 1

What are you doing with my AWESOME avatar,you,jealous people? :P

Looks fine,but I miss the top button,too.That up or down button will get us amazing days.

Oh well,I can see it now,sorry.

Can we delete our own posts? (just for correct these stupid mistakes) :blush

• Like 1

What are you doing with my AWESOME avatar,you,jealous people? :P

Looks fine,but I miss the top button,too.That up or down button will get us amazing days.

At the bottom left of each page is a link to go "Back to top." Does that do the same thing as previously. I don't know because I never really used that feature.

• Like 1

At the bottom left of each page is a link to go "Back to top." Does that do the same thing as previously. I don't know because I never really used that feature.

It does, but there's only one per page (instead of one for every post on the page) and it's not exactly conveniently located...

• Like 1

Aside from everything looking all funky, it seems like when you quote posts with links via the [url ] code (space inserted) it seems to break everything up in the quoted post so it's a bunch of code instead of a nice little link.

Also I'm pissed that half the smileys are non-functional. But that's a smaller matter, I guess.

• Like 1

I can see sigs, but not avatars. I checked my settings....

Would be nice to see avatars, that's usually how I 'recognize' who is posting.

• Like 1

No avatars or card info in users' posts. My settings in Forum are,

Board Display Settings

X View members' signatures when reading topics?

X View images in posts, such as smilies and posted images?

X View members' avatars when reading topics?

I also get no reply or quote button on anyone's posts. I think this is probably all part of a config setting the admins need to figure out.

• Like 1

It's the same in Firefox as IE. Also can not edit my posts...hence the reply.

I'm not bitching here...just notifying. I ran a large forum myself so I know firsthand that upgrades can be a pain in the ass.

because we're all a bunch of smart asses, that +/- button is going to make us all negative. I love it!

am I the only one that quotes aren't showing up any differently from what someone wrote after quoting another post? it shows up in this thread, but doesn't show up in items written pre-change over.

• Like 1
Guest Jules

because we're all a bunch of smart asses, that +/- button is going to make us all negative. I love it!

am I the only one that quotes aren't showing up any differently from what someone wrote after quoting another post? it shows up in this thread, but doesn't show up in items written pre-change over.

yeah, looks like only newly quoted posts show up properly.