I still believe that Claire died when the mercenaries from the freighter blew up her house. Did she go to the spring? I don't know, but because her house blew up and because of the strange way Miles interacted with her right after the house blew up, I think she's some kind of undead or something, not unlike her dad.

Looking forward to the next epi too!!

I totally forgot about that! She was acting all weird and loopy after the attack and before she disappeared with Christian, leaving Aron with Miles. Maybe her trauma required treatment like Sayid received? Hence the "branding" by the temple others. Maybe it just made her more susceptible to believing MiB?

I think Christian is dead. Dead is dead.

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Runaway Jim

Shades of Happy Gilmore... "Why don't you just go home? Are you too good for your home?!?".

I laugh everytime he shirts that guy by the green and decks him in the stomach.

Well, maybe Sayid has turned evil!

Wow. These episodes certainly leave me wanting more and waiting for next week! So, Jacob and MiB are making hard bargains with people. Are Sayid and Claire evil/crazy? Was Claire the only other one that left with MiB? We didn't get our "Who is Christian" question answered yet. What's up with Jin in the freezer? Did he deliver that watch to Keamy? Great appearance by him too! Did you catch Jack in the hospital hallway?

So, with MiB right now are Sawyer, Claire, Sayid, Jin(Where was he last night?) and Kate(?). And with the other group (Team Jacob?) are Ben(Who killed Jacob), Ilana, Miles, Frank, Richard(Where was he last night? Wasn't he heading tot he Temple last week?) and Maybe Jack and Hurley. Remember Widmore saying that there was a war coming?

Other than Claire, all of the other Losties with MIB (directly or indirectly) are people who have killed other people in their pre-island past: Sawyer, Jin, Kate, Sayid. I don't know if this is coincidental or not, but it's something I noticed that seems important. Players that we've yet to see that are surely coming are Widmore and Desmond. Also I'm still hoping for some Black Rock / Richard back story. great ep last night, not a big answer episode, but things are starting to shape up for the home stretch.

Guest Runaway Jim

What's up with Jin in the freezer? Did he deliver that watch to Keamy?

Yes. I wondered after that if Omar had really borrowed money from Keamy or if it was from Sun's father. Maybe Keamy works for Sun's father, who's name escapes me right now. Paiq or something?

Other than Claire, all of the other Losties with MIB (directly or indirectly) are people who have killed other people in their pre-island past: Sawyer, Jin, Kate, Sayid. I don't know if this is coincidental or not, but it's something I noticed that seems important..

I thought the same thing last night. It can't be a coincidence though... it's Lost!

Well I guess you spoiled that surprise for me. I don't see why that's a concern. Newhart rocks.

It would be a problem if Lost ended with Bob waking up from a dream, like he did in the last episode of Newhart!

By my count, 10.

Actually 11, if you could the 2 hour series finale as 1 episode. There's 18 broadcast hours this season and they've aired 6.

Actually 11, if you could the 2 hour series finale as 1 episode. There's 18 broadcast hours this season and they've aired 6.

My friend & I had this argument last night over which episode number we were at.

I told him 5, but 6 technically since Lost considers LA X episode(s) 1 & 2 respectively.

As far as the Series Finale it is actually according to Dark UFO a 3 parter.

Part 1 is scheduled for Tuesday May 11th & Parts 2/3 are due for Sun May 23rd.

I think that will change over time to avoid a one week wait.

Also, movie theaters with closed circuit tv should be all over that finale to make some serious money. I think that could happen, since Disney owns ABC.

No thoughts on last night's episode until later today. It was amazing that's for damn sure.

Also, movie theaters with closed circuit tv should be all over that finale to make some serious money. I think that could happen, since Disney owns ABC.

Now THAT is a fascinating idea! Reminds me of the recent Prairie Home Companion, LIVE in HD at theaters last month. http://prairiehome.publicradio.org/features/live-in-hd/

The Metropolitan Opera did this recently too. http://www.metoperafamily.org/metopera/broadcast/hd_events_current.aspx

I'd love to see someone do this. It would draw me away from my 27" standard definition TV, that's for sure!

There's a blogger on DarkUFO's site named Vozzek69 that puts together excellent, well written, spoiler free episode recaps, if anyone is interested. They're called "Things I Noticed."

http://darkufo.blogspot.com/search/label/Vozzek69

HOLY CRAP!!!

I finally had a chance to watch Tuesday night's episode. :stunned

Random thoughts that are occurring to me but I'm still reeling just a bit:

-Possessed Sayid scares the poop out of me.

-I did notice Jack in the hallway at the hospital.

-Please, please, please, for the love of god PLEASE tell me that Sayid was talking about Nadia and not Shannon when he said the only thing he ever wanted died in his arms.

-The woman who plays Nadia is gorgeous. I'm a straight female, but she has some sort of earthy beautiful quality about her... yowza.

-Did anyone else think that MIB gave Kate somewhat of an "I don't want YOU here" look at the end? I wouldn't be surprised if crazy Claire ends up killing her.

-Where are Jack, Hurley & Sawyer?!?

-Keamy shocked me. I thought it was going to be the guy whose wife Sayid had tortured, but when he turned around... me = WTF?!?

-How come Jacob died from a stab wound but MIB was all like, "why'd you go and do that?" when Sayid stabbed him?

-Every time I think I have the tiniest grasp on which of Jacob and MIB is light and which is dark, things get all turned around and upside down. Right now, MIB's crew is a whole lot more frightening than Jacob's.

-I'm starting to think that maybe Miles isn't dead meat and will play a role in the end. This makes me happy.

-WHO is coming to the island?!?

Wow, wow, wow. This is getting intense. :blink

RE Wallace:

200px-David.jpg

^^I vote for this one, especially if it's the unemployed, scruffy, fluffer-nutter eating, drum-playing SUCK IT version!!

-Please, please, please, for the love of god PLEASE tell me that Sayid was talking about Nadia and not Shannon when he said the only thing he ever wanted died in his arms.

I hadn't even thought about that. i would say Nadia because in his linier timeline, we was able to find her again and be with her, until the bus accident, which might have only happened a few weeks ago, in the character's time, while Shannon dies 3 years ago.

-Did anyone else think that MIB gave Kate somewhat of an "I don't want YOU here" look at the end? I wouldn't be surprised if crazy Claire ends up killing her.

I got more of a "What are you doing here and how can I use this to my advantage vibe." I think a lot hinges on this. It's one of two thing. Either Kate's not long for this world, or she's the fly in the ointment. The unknown variable. She's #51 on the lighthouse list, but isn't on the wall of the cave.

^^I vote for this one, especially if it's the unemployed, scruffy, fluffer-nutter eating, drum-playing SUCK IT version!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bapk460RPOM

Why they are at the food court, of course.

Nice! i forgot about that line. I thought it was hilarious at the time, but even more funny now.

Guest Runaway Jim

I hadn't even thought about that. i would say Nadia because in his linier timeline, we was able to find her again and be with her, until the bus accident, which might have only happened a few weeks ago, in the character's time, while Shannon dies 3 years ago.

Wasn't Nadia murdered?

Sayid was definitely talking about Nadia, not Shannon. I think the whole Sayid/Shannon story is something they abandoned. It was a terrible little side story and I think they realized that and have moved on like it didn't happen.

I got more of a "What are you doing here and how can I use this to my advantage vibe." I think a lot hinges on this. It's one of two thing. Either Kate's not long for this world, or she's the fly in the ointment. The unknown variable. She's #51 on the lighthouse list, but isn't on the wall of the cave.

I think Kate belongs on team Jacob. I don't think MIB was happy to see her. I think his look was more like "You don't belong here, but it's not like you can kill me, so what the fuck, tag along a while."