• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night, Iowa band Middle Western, featuring David Zollo and William Elliott Whitmore. They deserve a national audience. Seek them out.

Tonight, comedy with the Tenderloins, aka Impractical Jokers.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Last night, Iowa band Middle Western, featuring David Zollo and William Elliott Whitmore. They deserve a national audience. Seek them out.

Never heard of this band. Need to check them out out as I like Dave Zollo's other stuff, The Body Electric, etc.

Sasquatch!! What a fantastic weekend. Byrne, the National, Jeff Rosenstock and Lizzo among my highlights.

Nice!! Didn't know there was another VC'er there. Byrne was great, we watched him on the hill but I wish we were closer. The National was great too, though since I'm tall Matt almost took me out with his mic chord when he got into the crowd!! I loved Spoon too, I'd never seen them before but it was a great performance.

Nice!! Didn't know there was another VC'er there. Byrne was great, we watched him on the hill but I wish we were closer. The National was great too, though since I'm tall Matt almost took me out with his mic chord when he got into the crowd!! I loved Spoon too, I'd never seen them before but it was a great performance.

Ditto to almost getting knocked out during Berninger's crowd walk-through haha. Byrne was definitely a treat to be up close for. One giant dance party. A top 10 all-time show for me.

To anyone who has the opportunity to see David Byrne: GO.  It's an indescribable spectacle/experience..  My mind is still blown and I expect it will be for days -- if not weeks.  

To anyone who has the opportunity to see David Byrne: GO. It's an indescribable spectacle/experience.. My mind is still blown and I expect it will be for days -- if not weeks.

Yup it truly one of a kind! Glad you enjoyed it!