• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They played it at the Apollo Theater show 2 weeks ago. I'm hoping to get it at Mohegan Sun on the last show of the tour.

Best bet for setlist variation would be MSG 3.

They played it at the Apollo Theater show 2 weeks ago. I'm hoping to get it at Mohegan Sun on the last show of the tour.

Best bet for setlist variation would be MSG 3.

Yeah that’s what I was thinking too. I’m also seeing them in Newark so I have two shots at this. Thinking about it during on sale figured Monday show is easiest ticket but should have done Sunday we shall see

U2

Enjoy! Hope you have a better view of the show tonight.

An hour ago U2Start reported that they sound checked a song yet to be played from Songs Of Experience. I won't spoil it, in case if you want a surprise tonight.

Enjoy! Hope you have a better view of the show tonight.

An hour ago U2Start reported that they sound checked a song yet to be played from Songs Of Experience. I won't spoil it, in case if you want a surprise tonight.

No surprises tonight I’m

Sure nyc sun will get it! View much better tonight

Yeah, I'm upset about no surprises either. I think I was watching your Periscope, before I jumped off to finish the Red Sox/Yankees game. I noticed that the person 'Scoped Courtney Barnett & Parquet Courts earlier in the week. Not sure how many U2 fans know of both artists. Lol

That was me! I had a good spot to do it from I figured why not

That was me! I had a good spot to do it from I figured why not

Awesome!

Yeah, you're right. You had a great view of the whole screen and pretty much everything.

Awesome!

Yeah, you're right. You had a great view of the whole screen and pretty much everything.

Good to see some scoping going on I do it as well when it's not noticeable to those behind. ( I have to be very close so I don't hold my phone up ) I put up.some close ones from U2 in Boston.

As for tonight I will hopefully scope the last of 6 nights of Frank Turner in Boston.

Good to see some scoping going on I do it as well when it's not noticeable to those behind. ( I have to be very close so I don't hold my phone up ) I put up.some close ones from U2 in Boston.

As for tonight I will hopefully scope the last of 6 nights of Frank Turner in Boston.

I found your 'scope the day after the show. You had an awesome vantage point. I decided to skip GA this time. And on a hot day like today I'm glad that I did!

U2 at Mohegan Sun's 10K seat arena. Last show for U.S. tour.

I found your 'scope the day after the show. You had an awesome vantage point. I decided to skip GA this time. And on a hot day like today I'm glad that I did!

U2 at Mohegan Sun's 10K seat arena. Last show for U.S. tour.

Wonder how the stage will fit there!? Hope you get some surprises! Enjoy!

Wonder how the stage will fit there!? Hope you get some surprises! Enjoy!

Thanks!

Well, a funny thing happened. The arena had to push back the first 11 rows or so for each loge section for the stage to fit. So I expected my row M to be the 13th row which actually wound up being the 2nd row. And it looks like they didn't sell seats behind the stage except for the balcony. I also heard that with these missing seats that the estimated attendance was about 7,500. No surprises, but an extremely intimate show.

image.jpg

Thanks!

Well, a funny thing happened. The arena had to push back the first 11 rows or so for each loge section for the stage to fit. So I expected my row M to be the 13th row which actually wound up being the 2nd row. And it looks like they didn't sell seats behind the stage except for the balcony. I also heard that with these missing seats that the estimated attendance was about 7,500. No surprises, but an extremely intimate show.

Wow that is neat! Great shot!

I'll be seeing Radiohead both nights in Boston at the end of the month. Last time I saw them was 15 years ago. WBCN was broadcasting the show & I remember being pretty pissed that I was listening to the 1st 4 songs in my car in a traffic jam 2 minutes from the venue.