• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today (well, yesterday now) my favorite sports team won the World Series. They've given me 40 summers of joy with a good number of heartaches also. But they're my team, they were my first love (along

Hadn't heard this in a while. Honk.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_KlckKFFc0    

Heck yeah the better team won! Braves fan since 1975. And that means I have suffered through many awful seasons. 2021 began as a mediocre season and ended with a championship. Hell of a ride. GO BRAVE

Posted Images

Today, I reviewed the line up for Bonnaroo. Not that I was considering going but wow, what a shitty bill.

I recognized about 7 total acts from that poster and am fine with that. Bonnaroo is none of my business....

I can't wait until Newport Folk Festival announces their headliners of Eminem, The Killers, and Muse.

It wouldn't shock me. The Telluride Bluegrass Fest has, for at least the past 22 yrs or so when I first went, had non-Bluegrass acts playing. Usually, acts in the same vein of the vibe there, at least. I've never seen Metallica at it.

^ Sure, no doubt but back in the early 90s tattoos weren't readily accepted in mainstream society like they are today.

Btw, I'm tattoo free. The gates of heaven will swing wide for me once I pass the great divide!

• 2 weeks later...

Today, my ultra rare copy of Godzilla vs The Smog Monster arrived in the mail. Close the drapes and take the phone off the hook, I got big plans tonite!

• 2 weeks later...

Damn.  Who else wants to go work for SpaceX after today's launch?  So impressive.

That was one helluva launch, and the thought of that red Tesla floating through space is Repo-Man-level cool.

Today we discovered the mailbox was blown off its post by the snowplows. Time to reinstall the mailbox.

Well crap. More and more this native Californian realizes why Mom and Dad left Wisconsin and Minnesota for warmer climes. Sorry about your mailbox.