http://wilcoworld.net/#!/shows/

• 11 Jul 2015 / Minneapolis, MN / Basilica Block Party  
  • 08 Aug 2015 / Bend, OR / Les Schwab Amphitheater
  • 09 Aug 2015 / Troutdale, OR / McMenamins Edgefield
  • 12 Aug 2015 / Vancouver, BC / Oprheum Theater  
  • 14 Aug 2015 / Missoula, MT / Big Sky Brewing Company  
  • 16 Aug 2015 / Ketchum, ID / River Run Lodge  
  • 18 Aug 2015 / Salt Lake City, UT / Red Butte Garden

I sure wish they'd plan a proper show in NOLA after their set was cut short last weekend. It's been a long time since those back-to-back nights at Tipitina's in 2008.

I sure wish they'd plan a proper show in NOLA after their set was cut short last weekend. It's been a long time since those back-to-back nights at Tipitina's in 2008.

Yes!  How about a show(s) at Tips, The Saenger, The Civic Center, anywhere.  We are owed it........... 

I'm trying to convince my husband to go to Scottsdale show since we will still be in USA. The ticket is expensive and I'm a little apprehensive about the heat in summer but it's the only chance I'll have to see one show before return to Brazil (also, I love fireworks). Has anyone ever seen a show there?

Hey guys what time have the boys been taking the stage? I'm driving up to Louisville for the show this Friday from Nashville. Trying to figure out how early I need to leave work. Thanks in advance!

Totally varies from venue to venue. Outdoor amphitheaters often have a curfew to factor in. I saw them three times last week, and all three start times were different, if I recall correctly.

Check the showtime and add an hour or so for the opener, assuming there is one.

Totally varies from venue to venue. Outdoor amphitheaters often have a curfew to factor in. I saw them three times last week, and all three start times were different, if I recall correctly.

Check the showtime and add an hour or so for the opener, assuming there is one.

Cool thanks for that info. Going to try and check with the venue too. Was on vacation all last week so I'm not too keen on asking to leave early Friday.

I'm trying to convince my husband to go to Scottsdale show since we will still be in USA. The ticket is expensive and I'm a little apprehensive about the heat in summer but it's the only chance I'll have to see one show before return to Brazil (also, I love fireworks). Has anyone ever seen a show there?

You guys should go! I believe it's a baseball stadium of some kind, and it's going to be hot (but it's a dry heat)...

I'm trying to convince my husband to go to Scottsdale show since we will still be in USA. The ticket is expensive and I'm a little apprehensive about the heat in summer but it's the only chance I'll have to see one show before return to Brazil (also, I love fireworks). Has anyone ever seen a show there?

It is a baseball stadium for Spring training.  Seats along first base line get shade sooner than third base line.  Seats higher up also get more shade than seats right next to the field.

It will be freaking hot.  An oven is also dry heat, but it still cooks you.  So does the Arizona sun in summertime.  I've done outdoor shows here in summer, but be prepared to be uncomfortably hot.  Hat, sunscreen, drink lots of water.

You guys should go! I believe it's a baseball stadium of some kind, and it's going to be hot (but it's a dry heat)...

It will be freaking hot.  An oven is also dry heat, but it still cooks you.  So does the Arizona sun in summertime.  I've done outdoor shows here in summer, but be prepared to be uncomfortably hot.  Hat, sunscreen, drink lots of water.

Thank you, guys! :)

We are thinking of buy tickets for Pit seats because it's closer to the stage. That's why I am so afraid of the heat. (I feel stupid like "c'mon you are Brazilian" hahahaha here is hot but it's tropical weather. Arizona is in the desert so I get worried :B)

You'll be fine, Mariana. I used to have to make a trip to Phoenix and Scottsdale in August every year. It was usually over 100 degrees Fahrenheit in the daytime--sometimes as much as 115--and it was hotter than hell, but like everyone says, drink plenty of water and wear sunscreen.

If you haven't been to that part of the United States, you might even fit in a side trip to the Grand Canyon or Sedona--Sedona is closer to Scottsdale. Both of them will take your breath away...in a good way!

You'll be fine, Mariana. I used to have to make a trip to Phoenix and Scottsdale in August every year. It was usually over 100 degrees Fahrenheit in the daytime--sometimes as much as 115--and it was hotter than hell, but like everyone says, drink plenty of water and wear sunscreen.

If you haven't been to that part of the United States, you might even fit in a side trip to the Grand Canyon or Sedona--Sedona is closer to Scottsdale. Both of them will take your breath away...in a good way!

Thanks! :) In fact we'll be in Scottsdale just for a few hours: make check in, go to the show, sleep, wake up, check out and go back to Portland (where we'll stay for a week, after the Solid Sound). A insanity that we just do for a band which we love so much hahahahaha
  • 2 weeks later...

Haven't seen August 15th in sandpoint, ID mentioned yet.

Think I'm going to make this one as well as Missoula and Ketchum. A lot of driving in 3 days. 

Anyone know anything about Ketchum and Sandpoint? From pictures I've seen it looks like setting up chairs right in front of the stage is the norm?

Still hoping for a proper NOLA show, but it looks like I'll have to settle for the Pilgrimage Music Festival in Franklin, TN. 

Still hoping for a proper NOLA show, but it looks like I'll have to settle for the Pilgrimage Music Festival in Franklin, TN.

I really want to go to this festival. I just have a feeling it will be a special one.

• 2 weeks later...