Politics 2016 (election edition)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus, I forgot about the ex-wife's accusation. I wasn't aware of the middle story. But the account of the woman who was a 13-year-old girl at the time is particularly chilling:

That mirror exactly what he says on the tape: "You can do whatever you want."

Oh there's more...

http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/so-many-more-women-have-accused-donald-trump-of-groping-1787729910

ugh, I am sure this is in response to Trump bringing up Bill's pass.  

If these and the other allegations are true, then Trump is an idiot, because he should have known this would come to bite him in the ass.  Apparently the 1995 Trump knew, but not the the 2015.  

The GOP powers that be better be looking up the procedures for dumping him and installing a new candidate.

Those weaklings had the chance to disavow him from the party long ago, but he threatened to run independently.

Btw Col, Hapablap. Non consensual touching in any form is battery, not "potentially" a crime. It IS a crime. However, in Donald's world, "they let you do it." It's good to be King?

I 100% agree. I meant only by saying "potentially" that my alternative theory was that he could be just making stuff up that didn't actually do, which he does all the time for a lot of other things. Just bullshitting in order to sound like a big man in front of the boys. Since i posted that, however, it has become more than likely that he was actually telling the truth. That he did engage in this behavior, and repeatedly at that. I had thought that when this news broke, that it would lead to more accusations, and that's exactly what happened. He's basically become the political version of Bill Cosby. Not only his is political career likely over, but possibly his celebrity career as well. Couldn't happen soon enough, as far as I'm concerned.

And then there's this. Just when you can't think that it couldn't get more revolting, it does.. He tells a 10 year old girl that he will date her in 10 years and it's recorded on tape. It's shocking only b/c he ended up being even worse than i thought he was, and I've always hated him. He's a pure predator.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/300740-footage-surfaces-of-trump-making-questionable-remark-about-10

Ah, but you see... You don't understand...

If you vote for Hillary, it will only lead to MORE sexual assaults. Something something anti-biblical...

I find this entirely believable, but not for the reasons Michelle Bachman states. Trump fans committing sexual assault on women as retaliation for Hillary Clinton becoming president (which will be largely because of women voters) seems plausible.  I will even go so far as to say that it's highly likely.

When I hear the ridiculous support coming from Trump surrogates regarding his predatory sexual nature, or even the shocked and disillusioned statements from GOP members withdrawing their support, all I can think is: but... nearly a year ago he said he's going to stop anyone who practices a particular religion from entering the country. How was that not the final straw?

Wow - he just likes to project, doesn't he?

There is nothing the political establishment I will not do — no lie that they I won’t tell, to hold their my prestige and power at your expense. And that’s what’s been happening.

(APPLAUSE)

The Washington establishment and the financial and media corporations that fund it I exist for only one reason: to protect and enrich itself myself.

Donald, look, I hear ya. For the most part, I agree with you on the unedited statements above. But, listen, you are definitely part of that same establishment. It's like I'm an Israelite slave in Egypt, and you're telling me you're Moses, but we all know that you just want to be the new Pharoah.

When I hear the ridiculous support coming from Trump surrogates regarding his predatory sexual nature, or even the shocked and disillusioned statements from GOP members withdrawing their support, all I can think is: but... nearly a year ago he said he's going to stop anyone who practices a particular religion from entering the country. How was that not the final straw?

For an awkward exchange with Curt Schilling trying to defend some of Trump's comments click here:

https://www.bostonglobe.com/lifestyle/names/2016/10/14/schilling-defends-donald-trump-bizarre-comment-about-year-old-girl/p32rsUzQknAqT40Qzu3l0I/story.html

Well Trump has gone full conspiracy theorist on us.  

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/trump-conspiratorial-picture-florida

At what point in the next three weeks does Trump just go full nut job and come out and start screaming about the Jews controlling the media and the banks.  This is some weird shit.  

I have a bad feeling about election day.  The seeds are already planted.  With the previous talk about election fraud, the talk of the media going full board against Trump, and the full on hatred being spewed towards Clinton (and her supporters) there is going to be some very unhappy people out there.  It is gonna be ugly.