• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Note the green on the wilcoworld.net matches the green on the cover. I tried schmilco.kungfustore.com (Star Wars had starwars.kungfustore.com for a preorder page) but nothing came up.

EDIT: Amazon.com has an order page up. Looks like the release date is September 9. 
EDIT 2: And a vinyl version too. Also out on September 9 (you might recall Star Wars on vinyl was a few months delayed), but Amazon can be wrong when it's this early.

Tonight would be amazing!

I wish, but that Amazon link says September 9th. [/size]

Star Wars came out digitally first as a surprise release, I'd bet they're doing that again.

I wish, but that Amazon link says September 9th.

Star Wars dropped on July 16th, but the CD wasn't released until the end of August (and the vinyl came two months later).

That official tweet tells me something's in the air..

Star Wars dropped on July 16th, but the CD wasn't released until the end of August (and the vinyl came two months later).

That official tweet tells me something's in the air..Hop

Hope so… I could really use this tonight. 

It would be so great if this was a Nilsson inspired Wilco record.

You can buy If I Ever Was A Child on iTunes right now! Thanks to John C. Link for the tip. Edit: They also have the entire track listing for the new album! 

It also sounds much nicer than on that crappy DJ site.

I'm wondering if the simplicity of their hootenanny-style performances at the end of their shows is influencing some of this material.