In the last two months has there been anything that the President has touched that has gone right, or smoothly?

If you ask me...no. If you ask Trump everything is going smoothly MAGA, big election win, huge crowds, wiretap, deep state yadda yadda yadda...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now he's putting it all on the line. I'm on the edge of my seat with no idea how this gambit will play.

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN16U14Q

My 2 and 4 year olds respond well to ultimatums. "If you guys are going to continue to monkey around, then NO BOOKS before night night!" Even though it's a complete bluff. They haven't realized that they get booktime with papa every night guaranteed. But they sure snap to it when I give them that ultimatum. 

My 2 and 4 year olds respond well to ultimatums. "If you guys are going to continue to monkey around, then NO BOOKS before night night!" Even though it's a complete bluff. They haven't realized that they get booktime with papa every night guaranteed. But they sure snap to it when I give them that ultimatum. 

Veiled threats usually work.

Trump and others are blaming dems for the debacle. Interesting, he wants to blames people who had zero

Input into the bill, people who when the going got tough we're still not asked for any input, who were not courted with any concessions in the bill. In fact when the going got tough the reps made the bill less appealing to dems, and he blamed them. Sad.

Part of the deregulation via the EPA includes slashing a law that says you can't hunt hibernating animals. There's more to this than I know now because I haven't looked beyond the headline yet (probably details that one could use to argue moral grey points), but fuck Trump.

With no immunity I imagine that Flynn will plead the 5th over and over. This will give him a little cya and it will give the senate some cya so they can look tough questioning him while not getting answers that will expose anything.

With no immunity I imagine that Flynn will plead the 5th over and over. This will give him a little cya and it will give the senate some cya so they can look tough questioning him while not getting answers that will expose anything.

I agree. I'd rather he get immunity and spill the beans than not get immunity and take the 5th.

As it is now, it looks like immunity might still be available to him, but authorities aren't ready to have that discussion.